Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay while in Yellowknife I highly recommend this hotel. The staff are friendly, the bed is excellent. The wifi is good for Facebook, and other light surfing. The fitness room could use more weights. The hotel itself is walking distance to downtown.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Rooms look newly renovated/updated. Ended up doing 3 room switches due to dirty beds and the 4th was also dirty but gave up and slept here anyways. Don't reccomend. Don't stay here.

Room 1
The sheets and pillows had long black hairs. Neither my husband or I have long black hair.
Went to the front desk and they moved us rooms.

Room 2
The sheets and pillows again had long hairs and what appeared to be animal hairs.
Complained and the front desk worker "checked" another room and moved us.

Room 3
The fitted sheet had grease stains and felt greasy. Took a photo and brought it to the front desk and they accused me of sabatoging the room. They said I sprinkled water on the bed. I said let's go check it together that it obviously isn't water and they ignored me and left me. My husband was in the room and the front desk worker never did check the sheets in room 3.

He came back and gave me a key to another room. Worker said he can't give me a discount of refund the room that I'll have to wait to speak with the manager in the morning.

Room 4
Front desk worker claimed that they checked this room and the bed had hairs in it but he changed the sheets.

When moving into this room I recorded the move and review of the bed. Hairs. Again. Feeling defeated we stayed in this room since it was the cleanest.

I do not reccomend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for two weeks. It is a bit of a walk into the downtown core, which was fine with me. My suite had a kitchen which was well equipped. My stay was fine. My only complaints were door slamming in the night - not sure why people can’t close a door quietly at 2:00 am - in addition a couple of nights there were drunks in the hallway banging on a door.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Having stayed at Capital Suites Inuvik we jumped at the chance to stay here. The disappointment starts with the entry. The ground floor check-in area looks worn and tired. The building looks like an older apartment block converted into hotel suites. The suites, consisting of a living area/kitchen area and separate bedroom & bathroom seems pretty good at first glance. The kitchen cabinetry, table and sofas all look good. The bed is comfy and the bedding good quality. But then you spot the paint scrapes, old artex ceiling finish circa 1970, there’s no TV program guide so you can’t work out what’s on (a common problem), the tin opener won’t work and noise permeates both from the central corridor and footfalls from above, probably in part because carpet has been replaced with vinyl flooring. For Yellowknife, the suites are reasonable value for money so overall, not terrible, but not great either.

Date of stay: September 2019
Newton G, Manager at Capital Suites Yellowknife, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The Yellowknife Capital Suites just completed extensive refurbishing in 2017 when the Lobby and all rooms were redone. I am sorry the upgrade did not meet your taste. We do place TV Guides in the rooms and always have an ample supply at the front desk just incase someone should mistakenly pack the one for your room. I am sorry your room attendant did not notice this prior to your arrival. We are happy you found the bed comfortable

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in February 2019 for business. The hotel is pretty central but a little “off the beaten path” and as a woman on my own, I didn’t feel very safe walking to the hotel to and from work.
From the moment I got to my room, all I heard was loud noises. From outside the window and from the hallway where people were constantly yelling and talking in the hallways.
During the night, every hour, there would be a constant banging noise from behind the wall that would last for about 10 minutes in a row.
The hallways, the elevator and some areas of the room had a very bad, strong door.
The people that I saw staying in the hotel looked sketchy. The hotel seems like a party hotel.
The bathrooms are old and outdated and the towels seemed unclean and they didn’t have enough towels in the room.
The white duvet cover on the bed in my room had black dirty marks on it and when I pulled back the sheets, there was a long black piece of hair on the inside of the sheets.
I will never stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: February 2019