“Great for lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Nice location in downtown. The waitress was friendly and helpful. I had the bacon scallops that were excellent. My wife had the burger which she also found excellent. Would recommend.

Reviewed May 26, 2018

The Library Pub seems to be aiming to elevate the food it serves beyond mere pub grub. Nice to see!
Yet the menu is small and could offer more variety especially for small bites to pair with drinks.
The corner location and the new open air window are pluses.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

This pub is a gem- the wait staff is fantastic- we had a gal help us in the upstairs bar area and that girl loves her job- as a passerby of the area that day, it was a real pleasure to be served by someone so friendly, sincere and accommodating. We had two rounds of local wine, my husband had a tasty burger and I ate one of the best salads I have ever had with a simple but delicious cabbage, feta and avocado combo. The prices were perfect and the experience all around was an A+. For the past week in Nova Scotia, this last food stop gets a big thumbs up. Thank you for the memorable meal ...and Mr Manager....take care of that gal upstairs- if I owned a restaurant or winery in the area, I would be seeking her out. She is special and a very competent servant and purveyor of your pub, Wolfville and surrounding area!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We opt to stop here every time we pass through wolfville. Great atmosphere and food. Quality and local ingredients. Never disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Strolling along Main Street looking for a cozy lunch spot while our daughter was busy at a competition and found this place. Loved sitting in the front window seats but there were loads of other options too. Our waitress was great at helping us narrow down our list to what we found try. I had the chicken and cranberry sandwich and my hubby had the burger. Mine was good...but that burger was delicious! The whole experience was just what we were looking for that day. Thanks!