“Amazing schnitzel ”

German Bakery Sachsen Cafe & Restaurant
Cuisines: German
Description: A very charming Bakery and restaurant just down the road from Fort Anne
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

The schnitzel was so good that we ended up only having dinner here on our two day stint in the area!
Great to hear about the family too, very interesting past and a well earned business that we hope will thrive for years to come!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

We stood at the display counter looking at the goods and were about to order something when a local customer came in and started talking to the server/owner? He chatted with her and ignored us completely even though we were there first. We left. End of story. have no idea if we missed anything.

6  Thank Cathy815
Reviewed October 25, 2017

paid $16 for a hot chocolate coffee a cookie and what look like a turnover prepare by
a preschool class. when I question the price I was served a cold plate of attitude
with a little sauce on the side .that is the price for quality she stated . The coffee was a weak bad tasting blend ,turnover dry, ginger cookie ok and poor customer relations
team . will definitly find somewhere else for coffee next time

7  Thank born2travel2016
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I spent many years in Germany.... 5 in the south, 3 more in the north. And I'm confident in saying that I know my brotchen and know my schnitzel.
This particular establishment is 'adequate'. Its items are genuine. But overall it nevertheless falls quite flat. The menu is limited. The pricing exorbitant. And although this may suit the well-heeled tourist it doesn't represent much in the way of value-for-money. I am quite disappointed in my experience here.
(A far better bet for those so inclined to Europe is Cafe Compose, just down the road in the central part of Annapolis.)

7  Thank Mike B
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Great food and friendly service. The menu was surprising as we assumed a bakery with a few options. Great lunch and quick bite place.