“Wonderful Supper”
Review of Bite of Asia

Bite of Asia
Ranked #14 of 158 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Fresh,hot and tasty. The waiter was friendly, and helped us with the menu. the place was spotless and I will be eating there again

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Place is clean and your always greeted when you enter. Fast service and has an excellent lunch menu very good prices. You have to go there to see what I mean

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The food here was very good - fresh and tasty. There is a large selection of different dishes and combo plates, and the prices are quite reasonable. The service was prompt and the waiter checked on us several times throughout our meal.

Some folks mentioned feeling like they were seated very close to other people when it’s busy. I can see how they would feel that way as some of the tables share a long bench seat and have 2 chairs on the other side. This is easily rectified by requesting a 4 person table, though, which there are more of than the bench seat type. Don’t let that scare you off from some of the best Chinese food!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Food and service is great.
Seating is a little close together not much privacy. Can eat out of outs people plate that close

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We dropped in for dinner and we were the first to arrive. We were able to choose our table which was mic. The wait staff was very polite and professional. I ordered the curry wontons for an appetizer and a green thai curry for main. I asked for thai heat on the curry and not "white man heat".
The curry wontons are fantastic. Crispy on the outside and hot and delicious inside. Btw, it is a good size portion so for some, that might be all you need.
The Green (hot) chicken curry arrived and it did not disappoint. Large portion and really good. I would order it again.
We also ordered as take out some sweet and sour pork and rice for later and I have to say it was the best I have had in Nova Scotia.
The one negative is that for some reason, despite the size of the dining area, they seated other guests at tables right beside us and the tables were close, so our space felt invaded. It affects your conversations when the tables are that close. Other than tjat, the food was great and large menu. The also offer the tradition so north American version of Asian, ie; combination meals and egg rolls.

1  Thank jackaranda1