“Great food!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in the Cambridge Suites hotel.

The food is really good. The service is really good.

It's pretty hard to make a garden salad anymore than a garden salad, but it was possibly the best garden salad I have ever had. The crab cakes were great too. My friend had the best salad and loved it.

The atmosphere is the only thing I find odd. It's like an IKEA opened a restaurant.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Lovely experience from service to quality of the food. I highly recommend the prime rib served only on Friday and Saturday evenings.

1  Thank sharon0602
Reviewed January 16, 2017

We had very good food and excellent service. I only wish we had stayed at Cambridge Suites during our time in Sydney.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

Great food, service & atmosphere. From the appetizers to the entrees the good is always fresh and delicious.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

One evening this week my husband and I dashed in out of the weather between engagements and stopped in for dinner. My haddock was delicious. Cooked perfectly with a lite seasoning, panfryed - but certainly not greasy. The vegetables were slightly crunchy and the basmati rice a perfect accompaniment (I could have chosen fries, roast potatoes or salad).
My husband had the burger - which tasted like real food and had to be eaten with a knife as it was so covered in toppings.
The waitress was very good and the atmosphere lovely with Christmas decorations still up.