Lowest prices for your stay
C$170
Halifax, Canada

Great Price

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 20, 2024via mobile
Hotel's Favourite
Stayed here for two nights and have no complaints. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff at checkin was very friendly and check in was a breeze. Breakfast in the morning had lots of variety. I was impressed with the real eggs. I already booked my stay here for my next trip to Sydney.
Date of stay: January 2024
      C$158
      C$160
    0.8 km from Comfort Inn Sydney
    View more hotels in Sydney
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed November 17, 2023

My friend found this place for me on his phone. Not a bad location. I requested a ground floor. They told me they had none. Next day I see people checking in on the ground floor!!! I wanted a reciept at check out. They could not give me one as it was booked via a 3rd party. I was told I would get one in the mail later, got nothing. Breakfast is continental. Ok. Somethings like oranges were missing.

Room tip: Basic accommodations. No pool, or restaurants.
    Date of stay: July 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed August 8, 2023 via mobile

We had to pay over $300 for one night and a 2 star experience! We got to listen to a barking dog across the hall from us all night and in the morning when we went for breakfast it was so crowded I don’t think anyone enjoyed their meal. We took our breakfast back to our room to be further serenaded by the dog! Definitely 2 thumbs down!

Date of stay: August 2023
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed August 7, 2023

My friend booked this through the 3rd party app as I don't have a cell phone with all the bells and whistles. The location was not too bad but you needed your car to get around. I spent 3 nights here. I could not get a receipt upon check out as it was booked through the 3rd party thing and as of this writing I still have not got a receipt to see what the damage was. Upon checking out, I met with the manager who was cutting the grass and he told me because of the way the hotel was booked I will be generously over paying for the room. I told him if I had know the room was only 3 miles from my friends place I would have just drove here. Not knowing the area certainly changes things. This time of the year in the summer months most of these hotel chains charge way too much. Here you get the continental breakfast from 6am to 9am. so you wont be able to sleep in here. I told the front desk clerk that cutting off breakfast at 9am is a bit early. She said on the weekends they expand it to 10am. Not a bad place. I don't think I would be back as there are others in red area and I may check them out if I head back to Nova Scotia.

Room tip: Book early in the summer months.
    Date of stay: July 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed October 10, 2022 via mobile

Stayed in Oct. The web site stated $180 and when we checked in and the bill was slid under the door in the morning it was $70 more. When I went to find out why was told prices change daily. On how high the demand is. This should not be allowed. How is it we are all getting ripped off on a regular bases.

Date of stay: October 2022
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Carolineher1234
    Reviewed September 17, 2022

Unplanned stay in Sydney medevacked off cruise due broken leg. Hotel staff went to extremes to make my stay comfortable and helped my wife with details to get us home. Would visit again when in Sydney NS.

Date of stay: September 2022