“simply delicious”

Huang's Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 151 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

stopped for lunch today at Huang s Chinese restaurant , such good service,one lovely lady got us set up and served , it was one of the afternoon specials so so so good and hot and truly delicious and quick .thank you so much I love going there , it's quick inexpensive tastes good what's not to like

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

A little in need of some tlc , but that in no way diminished the quality service , the hot delicious food and great servers we continue to go there for all the above reasons thanks for the good food

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had lunch here for the first time today, it will be our last. The lunch specials are all the same just changed around! My husband and I both had specials and each had an appetizer as well. He had chicken wings........very old and over-cooked and dried out, tasteless wings. I had spring rolls, the first thing you tasted when bitting into them, was old fried grease, they had no filling and again tasteless. The Pepsi I was served was completely flat and the water was warm. The lunch specials, chicken balls, chow mien and fried rice was clearly made days before. Instead of the vegetables being bright and crispy, they were wilted and very shinny.....a sign of heavy MSG, also a sign of the food being made long before we ordered it. The gentleman server we had was the only thing that ,are our visit bearable, he was very polite and really nice. I feel bad for him having to serve such below standards food. 2 lunch special, 2 small appetizers and 1 Pepsi....$40......never again folks, never again!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

I have eaten at this location on a few occasions with people who enjoy bland Americanized Asian food and each time it was equally terrible. The dishes have no flavour and often times the tables were not been properly cleaned.
- Was once served a drink with a fly in it... The waitress informed me that "Sometimes that happens, they like the sugar." I had to firmly request a different drink. She seemed to expect that I would remove the fly and drink it anyway.
- On another occasion I ordered Singapore noodles and it was on my table in mere minutes. Ever leave spaghetti out for too long? The noodles all stick together? Yeah, that's what I was served. $20 heat-lamp noodles. They appeared to have been cooked on some previous day. I hardly ate from my plate, politely did not complain (because the waitress cannot help the fact that the kitchen staff are a joke) and took my old overpriced dish home to the garbage.
I would not recommend this location to anyone who wants their food to taste like anything.

1  Thank Renee L
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We were one night in Sydney and just came upon this place. Yes a little older but looked clean and seemed a lot of locals eating here which is always a good sign. Our waitress was fabulous and the food was very good. I have eaten a lot of Chinese food and this was very good and tasty. Often when you order Chinese food, you don't get a lot of good vegetables. Not the case here. Would definitely recommend.