1,204 results
All reviews great hotel walking distance movie theater waffles great pool complimentary breakfast pool and water slide shops and restaurants march break pool area the breakfast area hot tub lots of variety great shopping shopping area rooms are clean king suite
Reviewed February 6, 2019

Had a great stay and meetings at the Hampton. The location was great. Close enough to downtown to go for dinner But also good location to get to the airport easily. Shopping and amenities also close by. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2019

Hi Nina K,

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

If your travels bring you back to the area, We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night a Friday so we could shop in the region. Our room was 729 which was quite large. We had a king size bed and a sofa. Seventh floor was very quiet. We had the complementary breakfast which was excellent with bacon eggs waffles choice of bread, bagel, muffins and more. The coffee was good as well.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Hello LAF_20,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I agree, our complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is always a hit!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

While in on a business trip I forgot my charger cord for my phone. I was actually heading out to my car to sit and charge my phone on the off chance they had one at reception and they did and loaned it to me

Trip type: Travelled on business
NCHRMGT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Halifax - Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Hello NovaScotiaSchooner!

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear we were able to get you a charger.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Great Hotel, great location. Lots of parking room. The hotel is clean and rooms are comfortable. We had a suite which had lots of room. We always love to stay at the Hampton Inn as it is close to all the stores and the highway .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi JoEllen D!

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I agree, we are in a perfect location with all the shops and restaurants around us.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Sincerely

Reviewed February 1, 2019

The slide at the pool is quite nice. The kids really love it. The breakfast is worth going to. They have make your own waffles, a different meat each day, multiple types of eggs and a large variety of bread/muffin products.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Trek46674131271!

Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.