All reviews splash pad open concept christmas party netflix account hot tub easter brunch sundae bar lots of fresh fruit starbucks coffee small pool area local artwork continental spread large glass shower platinum member rain shower head wading pool sliding barn door
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Spent one night at the Delta in Dartmouth and had a great winter getaway .... check in was smooth and the rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. The kids loved the pool facilities and the water slide was a highlight of the trip for them. Loved the Brita water station available near the ice machine and little touches like fruit and chilled towels in the fitness area. The only downside for us was the snowplow that plowed the front parking lot around midnight - it was extremely loud and seemed to go on forever which made it very difficult to fall asleep.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CaitlinHarvie, Guest Service Supervisor at Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sarahmacrn,

Thank you for choosing Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth for your recent stay. We are happy to know that we were able to help create memorable moments for you and your loved ones with our fantastic pool and water slide! I would like to sincerely apologize, however, for the noise due to the snow removal and regret any inconvenience caused to you during your visit to our hotel. We truly hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you and your family to choose us again in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

An amazing getaway locally...
Delta by Marriott Dartmouth specializes in comfort!
Everything was fantastic; from the warm greeting upon our arrival, to the eligance of our room. The resturant has really good food too. The staff are professional, courteous and attentive. They went above and beyond to make our stay comfy and special. The kids loved the pool and getting a treat from the pantry! We live local, but it still feels like a vacation away. The ammenities and service are incredible. It was an awesome ‘break’ during the holiday break!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TmTurn
Sightseer33788704418, Administrative Assistant at Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review TmTurn, we always appreciate the kind words our guests have! We look forward to having you stay with us on your next "stay-cation" too!

Reviewed January 5, 2019

Second stay at this property. The first one was in July 2018 and it was great, the suite was perfect. I thought I had found a great place to stay in Halifax in this new hotel, as most of the hotels are old and no real luxury hotel exists in the region. Unfortunately my second stay was not great, the room wasn't cleaned properly. I noticed it a bit when walking in, but was so tired that I overlooked it. When I woke up I saw how gross the carpet was, with crumbles everywhere. Fingerprints on the mirrors, hair on the bathroom floor, I was grossed out that I slept in that suite. I mentioned that to the front desk and they were apologetic. I filled out the survey and I got a very generic response about this issue.

Unfortunately, I will have to find another place to stay when I'm in the region...

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TalhaK183, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Dear martinbutler888

My sincerest apologies for the poor experience at the Delta Dartmouth. Please allow me to re-assure you that this is not our standard and the feedback provided will be shared with the team to ensure our service standards continuously exceed guest expectations.

At the Delta Dartmouth, we strive to provide an elevated experience to our guests and I am deeply disappointed that we were not able to deliver on that experience. I would personally like to invite you back for another stay at the Delta Dartmouth.

I would encourage you to reach out to me at 902-468-8888 and request to speak with me.

regards,

Talha Khan, General Manager.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Delta Dartmouth several times with our kids and our dog and after staying in several other Halifax area hotels, I can say with confidence you can't beat this place! The staff are welcoming and helpful, the rooms are clean and modern, and the pool/splashpad are a hit with the kids! Free parking outside the hotel and proximity to Dartmouth Crossing shops and the city of Halifax complete the package. The only nice addition I could think of would be a continental breakfast included in the room rate as several other hotels in the area do.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank catherinet36

Dear Catherine T,

Thank you for being our guest at Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth. We are pleased that we could provide you with a gratifying stay and we appreciate your generous comments! Evaluations like these inspire and motivate our team to continue delivering exceptional service. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was finished in 2017 so it still has that new hotel smell. I chose this place as it is literally next door to the Dartmouth Crossings shopping area. I did not expect much as it is not a "downtown" area. I expected it to be more like a motel atmoshphere. I was wrong. This place is wonderful. They have a pool, fitness center, restaurant, business center and fantastic rooms. There is nothing for a view but that is an minor detail. I am extremely impressed with the rooms. Very modern design with every ammenity you could think of. Two robes, desk area, chaise, exceptional lighting, well appointed bathroom and very comfortable beds. Television is also a smart TV so if you have a Netflix account you can watch your favorite shows. This property was very well designed. My compliments to the architechs.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Franklinmacd

Dear Franklinmacd,

Thank you for the kind review and for making our brand your preferred choice! We are overjoyed to learn that from start to finish, your experiences have been nothing short of exceptional. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us here at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.