“Best place I've ever stayed”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of RTMA Supreme B&B

kitchen
bedroom 4 (queen bed)
bedroom 4 Queen bed sleeps 2
stairs
stairs to lower level room
view from upstairs hall window
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Bathroom in Bedroom 1
Living room tv with surround sound & great windows
Washing Machine & Dryer
dining room area
economy room2 with Queen bed for 2 people
dresser beautiful
bathroom 2
beautiful dresser like brand new, reflection of queen bed in mirror
bathroom1
great window with view
hotel like towels
50'  flat screen tv's in rooms
workdesk in room with laptop for guest use
Recylining loveseat sofas in home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Cutelyssa
“Best place I've ever stayed”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Marcia was very friendly. Breakfast was great!! Way better than booking at hotel. House is very clean. There's nothing I could complain about. The room surpasses what I was expecting. Can't wait to go back.

Management Response
30 Nov 2017
Thanks for the great compliments.we strive to provide the guests with quality service making them feel appreciated , welcome, and comfortable in a stress free environment. Best wishes and many thanks
GasaiY1
Montreal, Canada
“Quality Choice & Affordable”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My booking was last minute. However, I was easily able to extend my booking at check-in. The room was spacious, pleasant to the eyes, clean and routinely cared for. Excellent service and I left with a great impression. Overall, a warm, welcoming experience which makes me likely to return.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Dec 2017
Thank you very much for your feedback about our services. We hope to see you soon,Best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing