All reviews front desk travel lodge pancake machine room was clean average breakfast separate bedroom hot breakfast recent stay king suite bagels sausage eggs free breakfast great place to stay nova scotia excellent stay bridge
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Was supposed to stay one night but ended up coming early due to storm. Woke up the next morning to a full blown storm. The crew was great clearing the snow away. Breakfast was average. Nothing fancy just a regular continental breakfast. Beds were comfy although pillows seemed small(not a big deal). Parking was not ideal. Seemed to be full when we arrived and no back entrance that we could get in. Close to the water so we were waken by the sound of the loud boat/ferry early Friday morning. Other than that, the hotel was nice and cozy. Perfect for a weekend getaway at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Robyn W, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Thank you for the review, Kdlaking! I'm happy to hear that you found the hotel to be nice and cozy for your stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding breakfast, as well as our parking. We will certainly use this feedback to improve for future guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

In town for the night for work. Couldn’t have asked for more. Arrived after a 15 hour day and just wanted to eat, shower and crash. Concierge was very helpful, printed off a list of local restaurants and offered to assist in ordering take out delivered to the room.

Very happy with my stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the great review, X460LOandrewc! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff was able to help after a long day of work. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2018

After an overnight flight from the west coast I arrived in Halifax dead beat. I showed up very early in the morning on the off chance that I could check in early. (REALLY early)

The manager checked with housekeeping, and 5 minutes later I was heading to bed for a much needed nap. They were awesome about it!

The room was clean, and roomy, the breakfast was fresh and well tended. Great location. When I am in Halifax again I know exactly where I will stay - here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Robyn W, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you for the awesome review, Carl P! I'm so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate an early check in for you after your overnight flight. I'm so happy that you enjoy your room as well as the complimentary breakfast, and that our location was well suited to your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Halifax!

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Looking for an affordable place to stay? Come here. Rates are good, rooms are clean, it's near the bridge to Halifax, and staff were great.

Wifi worked well. Breakfast is fresh. Noise level was low.

It's not a fancy place, but it does the job well at good prices.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Robyn W, Front Office Manager at Travelodge Suites Halifax Dartmouth, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Thank you for the great review, Tridus! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Room very clean, breakfast very good, service was greatVery good place to stay when visiting Halifax for appointments & pleasure Stay here many times and never disappointed also have had family stay here

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review, Linda D! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your room, as well as the complimentary breakfast. We are so happy to hear that you chose to stay with us again when planning your trip to the halifax area, and we hope to see you again soon!