This motel is very near the ferry to St John, NB and overlooks the bay. We had one of the lower motel units. The room was older-style, spacious, with a/c. We used the computer in the lobby(free) but did not use the indoor pool. Breakfast was a la carte, with a partial discount if you stay here. This place was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages overlooks the Digby Harbour and Bay of Fundy. All rooms and Cottages have an ocean view. We are rated 31/2*. We have an excellent Restaurant on site serving fresh homemade seafood, etc, lounge to relax and unwind, public laundry, indoor pool and very friendly staff. We are a minute drive from the Saint John/Digby Ferry. Whale watching, Beaches, Historical sites close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Digby Inn & Cottages Ltd Hotel Digby
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Ltd
- Admiral Digby Inn And Cottages Nova Scotia