Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$212
Booking.comUS$212
TripadvisorUS$212
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews beautiful view second floor comfortable beds ferry bay balcony supper convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2020 via mobile

We have a reservation for this weekend. My friend got any mail saying that our reservation got cancelled because they had a major water damage. So we called for another hotel in that area and was told that was told hotel was booked. So I called and the lady said they was booked. I asked so why was our reservation cancelled? She then said where not opened. This is so not professional. So so disappointed in this Business.So still don’t know why our reservations was cancelled. Let’s just say will not recommend to any body to stay there so unprofessional!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
The Admiral, Owner at Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2020

We are so sorry about your experience, we had to close because of the water leak problems. We had to cancel all of our reservations for that weekend. we had to close for the Friday and Saturday to mend the leak. It is not true that we were full we had nobody staying here as they would have had no water. If any one called it was the easiest thing to say that we were full, otherwise we would have to get into a discussion every time to explain about out water problem. So sorry that you felt this way, hopefully you will come another time. This is the first time that we have ever had to close the complete Hotel but as we say it is hard to rent rooms with no water. Thank you management.

Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

Just stayed this past weekend beautiful room and beautiful view of water from balcony definitely returning and cleanliness was amazing me and my best friend certainly enjoyed our stay and hated to leave

Date of stay: August 2020
The Admiral, Owner at Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2020

Thank you.

Reviewed August 3, 2020

Really enjoyed our stay there. The staff were friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable with their protocol during this pandemic. The view is gorgeous. We were a little disappointed the pool and restaurant were not open but that will not discourage us from recommending it.

Date of stay: July 2020
The Admiral, Owner at Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2020

Reviewed July 6, 2020

We booked this on Priceline. Nowhere on Priceline did it say that the Restaurant AND pool were closed. If amenities are closed I would expect a lower rate. When I spoke to the hotel, they said it was listed on Expedia that the pool was closed. When I told them it was not on the Priceline website, they said they would contact Expedia, which is where their information for Priceline should come from. They called back and said I could cancel the reservation and go to another hotel, they suggested Digby Pines down the road as their pool was open. This was at 6pm at night. We arrived about 5, went in to our room, and called the front desk and left a message as they didn't answer. Because Restaurant wasn't open we had to go out to get supper. I asked if they could rebate us something because the pool wasn't open and they basically said no but we could cancel our reservation. I then asked if they would at least upgrade our room, which they did. All in all it was a frustrating experience. The hotel said it should have been listed on Priceline listing, however that isn't my fault it wasn't, that's their partners. I certainly would not go back without restaurant and pool at this price. The convenience of being close to the ferry, with a pool and restaurant, I MAY go back, but I'm not even sure of that.

The first room they had us in was extremely musty smelling, when they moved us to an 'upgraded' room, it wasn't as musty, had a better view, but the the bathroom was split in 2, on different sides of the entrance door, single and towel bars on one side, toilet and shower on the other, and you basically had to step in the tub/shower or stand over the toilet to shut the door. It was odd.

Date of stay: July 2020
The Admiral, General Manager at Admiral Digby Inn and Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2020

We are so sorry you did not enjoy your stay at the Admiral during the time of a world wide pandemic, when restrictions have not allowed us to open safety our restaurant and indoor pool due to physical distancing. To reflect the lack of our normal amenities, you did get the room at a 15% discounted rate. We did upgrade you for the same rate, so in total you saved over 25% for the room you stayed in.
Again sorry, we tried our best to make it work in difficult times with limited staff due to Covid-19.

Reviewed January 26, 2020

Rooms were slightly "old school", but clean pleasant. The resturant and some rooms are on the second floor, so if you have mobility issues it would be easier for you to have a room on the second floor.

Date of stay: August 2019