This is an expensive hotel that charges $18.00 per day for parking if you can find a place to park. The second night we stayed we could not find a spot to park. We stayed up till after 11:00 waiting for someone to leave so we could park. We finally decided to park on the street only to find a $50.00 parking ticket as Halifax has a winter parking ban that apparently you have no way of knowing this unless you live in Halifax.
This hotel also charges $10.00 per day for internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia