“Applebee's in Halifax is CLOSED”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This location closed in November or December 2012.

The food was terrible, and the service was very slow. Didn't compare to the locations I've been to in the U.S.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Food is pretty good for an american franchise chain. However I am not too crazy about the price or the service... Service can somewhat be substandard

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I had the lime shrimp fettucini. It was excellent! My bf had steak and it had a nice sauce. The kids loved the kids menu. Service was a bit slow & they weren't busy, but the food made up for the slowness.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Sometimes they seem understaffed, but theyre friendly and the happy hour beer and food specials are welcome. I love the country burger

Reviewed 5 August 2012

The food was so flavorful, every bite was a thrill! The staff were great! Fast, friendly service, and they took the time to help me choose dishes to accommodate my strict dietary needs. I chose the Fiesta Lime Chicken, and it was absolutely fabulous! Good portion size, great taste, and the prices here are very reasonable! They offer a kids menu, and their 2 entrees & an appetizer for $25 is an amazing deal, especially since the portions are large. Our experience was so great, I went back again within the week!