Stayed here two nights in January while attending meetings in Halifax. Great location means it's within easy walking distance to many restaurants, the waterfront and local attractions like Pier 21 and the Citadel. If you're in town for a show or sporting event, it's also less than 10 minutes walk away from the Metro Center.
There's also a nice pool in the basement, and a 24-hour gym. Only complaint is that the gym is very small - so if you're a morning person like me be sure to get there early (before 6 a.m.) or else you may have a hard time finding a spot!
Front desk and housekeeping service was excellent.
If you're in town on business or pleasure, I'd highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Halifax is near the Nova Scotia Sports Hall of Fame, offers over 12,000 sq ft of event space, and offers award winning catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Sheraton Halifax
- Four Points Halifax
- Halifax Sheraton
- Halifax Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Halifax Nova Scotia