“Great Cheesecake”

Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Halifax
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Unique dessert cafe. Delightful cheesecake - lots of variety. Small community cafe that has that old time feel. Hot chocolate was very good as well. Everything was great for the parking ticket I got outside!!! Rainy night and I didn't see the sign!! LOL

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank jimd475

Reviewed October 15, 2018

A belated birthday dessert for my son, he chose the venue. We each had cheesecake, that's all they do, and also a hot chocolate. The cheesecakes, marble, kit Kat and coconut and raspberry were all beautifully presented and delicious. The hot chocolates the same. The young girl who served us was pleasant and knowledgable. The interior is a mix of old and not so old, and looked like a kijiji showroom, but had a certain kitchen charm. Would I linger for an hour? No, did I enjoy the cheesecake absolutely. At $8 a slice, it is not cheap, t I would say still good value, but I would go or the whole cheesecake and retake out in future. The whole cheesecake serves 10 and is $40 with no tax unlike eating in, so less than half price, and you can be somewhere a little more seemly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Went here with our daughter as a late birthday treat. Between is we had the Rasberry Coconut, the Marble and the Kitkat. All we delicious, beautifully presented and filling. The textures was very nice, not at all cloying like some baked cheesecakes can be.

Would halve liked to see a lemony flavour but there was a good choice.

Hot chocolate was delicious too. Definitely a nice stop off.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Best cheesecake in Halifax so far. Hand made by the owners in various yummy flavours. I wish I had taken a picture but it was just too good to wait

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The surprise was on us unfortunately. We planned a special night with five lovely ladies, four of whom are Yoga teachers. We all agreed that cheesecake would be the perfect way to celebrate the 70th birthday of our special friend. After paying a compliment to one of the waitresses we soon noticed some hurtful, rude and very uncomfortable comments directed to us by the staff. How is it that a few insecure women could totally misconstrue a compliment by 5 of the least judgemental women you will ever know and turn an otherwise perfect evening into an absolute nightmare! Staff should all be ashamed of themselves and treat themselves to some Yoga to balance their Doshas. Cheesecake was ok, but overpriced.

Date of visit: August 2018