“Delicious sushi and sashimi”
Review of Wasabi House

Wasabi House
Ranked #81 of 822 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We're big fans of sushi and we're hooked on visiting Wasabi House every time we're in town. It has never been disappointing and although sometimes there's a lineup waiting to get seated or to pick up take out orders, it's always worthwhile to eat here. The place is small and nothing fancy but the service is wonderful, fast and friendly and the food is the real star! Everything is made fresh and to order. Try the seaweed salad for an appetizer, yum! Bento boxes are also available and are presented very nicely. Sapporo beer can be ordered in large cans. We're looking forward to many satisfying returns.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is my favorite sushi place in Halifax. It's casual and often packed with the buzz of happy customers. The have a loyal following. Their sushi is fresh and you can see it being made in the corner of the restaurant. I always get the Agadashi Tofu to start and then an assortment. The servers are great and friendly. Great value!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Awesome sushi every single time!! Their service is fast and the sushi is always fresh.
We often order take out as the restaurant is crowded and small. It is one of our favorite places to go tho' They ALWAYS give an extra order of sushi to your order so best deal in town!!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I'm from Moncton and know that Halifax's restaurant scene is WAY better than ours for the most part so when I heard rave reviews for Wasabi House I was excited to try it.

Myself and 2 friends ordered a few sushi dishes (chicken sushi pizza, boston roll, shrimp tempura roll, king crab roll & spider roll)- average. One of the girls hasn't eaten much sushi and didn't enjoy hers at all, but myself and my other friend are self proclaimed sushi lovers. I loved the spider roll & the boston roll was good but I've had better for sure.

Not sure how I've been told this is the "best" place for sushi in Halifax..

I ordered mixed tempura & I'm not sure if it's better in restaurant than through takeout, but it was soggy & cold and the batter was patchy. Stick to the sushi.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The best sushi in Halifax! Great service, delicious sushi, and they usually always throw in some extra on the house, so you're getting more than your money's worth. You must try their rainbow sushi pizza.:)

Date of visit: October 2017