“Good value and nice way to see Halifax”
Review of I Heart Bikes

I Heart Bikes
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best of Halifax by Bike. I Heart Bikes offers guided tours of Halifax and outside nature areas, bike rentals, and a retail shop. Their bicycle tours are the best way to experience Halifax, whether you are looking for sightseeing attractions, cruise ship shore excursions, a fun and interactive history lesson, or simply looking to experience the green side of the city.
San Francisco
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good value and nice way to see Halifax”
Reviewed 30 September 2016

We were here for the day as a stop on a cruise. We did the 2 hour guided bike ride and it seemed like the perfect way to see the city.

The bikes were in good condition and the price for the bike tour seemed like a good value. Got a bit of exercise...but not too strenuous!

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great staff, good gear - long drive to Cabot Trail”
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We rented bikes for several days to ride the Cabot Trail on Cape Brenton Island. The staff was enthusiastic and helpful as we prepared for our adventure. The hybrid bikes were used but very functional, some of the other equipment showed some wear & tear. I had made a mistake in the dates, but the staff was able to put everything together in a short period of time. I would highly recommend the folks at I Heart BIkes for bike rentals in Halifax. That being said, if you are looking to bike the Cabot Trail, you may want to consider looking for bike rentals closer to the trail. It may make the logistics a little easier.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great excursion”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. I rented an electric bike to haul the bags and my wife rented a premium hybrid. With the electric bike we were able to reach spectacular views we could not have reached on just regular bikes including Lunenburg, Hirttle Beach, Stonehurst and Lawrencetown beach. We had a communication glitch upon arrival that Ihearts made go away so we had a wonderful start and fabulous 7 day trip. Highly recommend.

1 Thank John L
Sarah C, Owner at I Heart Bikes, responded to this review, 15 September 2016
Thank you the great review John! It was a true pleasure to have you both as customers. Happy to hear you had such a great time.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

If you want to see Halifax I suggest you take one of their bike tours not only was it very interesting and informative, it was great fun to see the city. I highly recommend this as a way to see Halifax. Thank you

Brevard, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun tour with excellent intro to Halifax”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

On a recent Sunday, we ended up with a private tour for the two of us with Sarah. It was a beautiful day and Sarah was a wonderful , enthusiastic guide. I highly recommend this. Easy riding, except for a few challenging, but doable uphills.
My only disappointment was the lunch spot, as from the tour description I thought we were stopping at an area with a number of choices, etc. But it was Sunday and perhaps this was one of the only open restaurants. Food was good, but basically burritos or quesadillas

Visited August 2016