“Nail it Manicure ”

Add it.
Spirit Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Halifax
Reviewed March 26, 2015 via mobile

Came into spirit without a reservation and they were able to accommodate me in 20 minutes. Was served coffee in the waiting room and they had a good selection of magazines for men also. Meghan the manicurist was friendly and sociable. She explained all answers to my questions as it was my first time ever getting a manicure. She brought me an espresso which was lovely after she dried off my hands. The only downfall would be the price. I would have had a pedicure done as well if there was a combined special for the two treatments. Overall a great experience and a great job done by Meghan first class.

3  Thank 5star767

Reviewed March 3, 2015

I was on a business trip and needed to get my haircut. I walked in without an appointment and they were happy to squeeze me in. My stylist was very talented - best cut I have had in a while- and 30% less than I would normally pay.

3  Thank Mary V
Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

I booked a last minute pedicure while on a business trip. Great atmosphere. The spa was very clean. Probably the best foot massage I've had during a pedicure. The only downside being the bill. I was surprised by the total amount. Definitely never paid that much before!!

6  Thank Cdobias
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My daughter and son-in-law live in Halifax and when I come on a quick visit, we try to make a stop at Spirit Spa. This last time, both daughters and my sister went for pedis (my daughters) and facials (me and sis). As usual the service was fantastic. I always come out of this place feeling totally pampered

4  Thank christyjmccormick
See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was at the Jazz festival, having a glass of wine. Dressed in my summer clothing (short-shorts and a tube top). I felt like having a manicure and a pedicure (it's summer and it's a very hot day), mid-afternoon. One of the staff members at the festival gave me a card, when I asked for a reference on where to go. So , I walked-in, only a few clients were sitting down having some treatments. I tried to catch the attention of one person, when finally she came to me, I asked her is they would have time for a manicure and pedicure, or at least the manicure. She looked at me Head-to-toe and said nop! " we are fully booked, and I asked what about tomorrow? still she replied "we are fully booked , we might have something next week" , So Ladies, if you want to have some personal cares done at the Spirit Spa, wear your Christian LouBoutin shoes and your Dior couture Clothing. I should have wear my LouBoutin shoes, but I was wearing my Soda's Sandals (more appropriate to walk on the waterfront boardwalk!

SpiritSpaInc, Guest Relations Manager at Spirit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on our reception services,

I am sorry to hear you did not receive Spirit's typical hospitality, we always love meeting new guests. We pride ourselves on working hard to accommodate all of our clients, even during the busy times. I do hope you visit Halifax again and give us a call, we'd love to see you.