“Knot again? But I want more”
Review of Spirit Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spirit Spa
Ranked #2 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Halifax
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Came in for the knot again 1 hour massage and Anne was awesome. Perfect pressure and technique. Enjoyed a nice steam shower and cup of espresso in the lounge. I already told Anne I'll be back soon. Great spa best in the city.

1  Thank 5star767
spirithfx, Social Media Manager at Spirit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We agree- Anne is awesome. We hope to get the chance to see you again!

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I hit up Spirit Spa the day after a wedding in Halifax and we loved it! My masseuse Emily gave me the best massage I've had in years, I wish I could have brought her back to Ontario!

Eminence Organics products an additional bonus. Oh and the stream shower, incredible! Would love to go back next time I'm in Halifax!

2  Thank Larissa S
Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Came into spirit without a reservation and they were able to accommodate me in 20 minutes. Was served coffee in the waiting room and they had a good selection of magazines for men also. Meghan the manicurist was friendly and sociable. She explained all answers to my questions as it was my first time ever getting a manicure. She brought me an espresso which was lovely after she dried off my hands. The only downfall would be the price. I would have had a pedicure done as well if there was a combined special for the two treatments. Overall a great experience and a great job done by Meghan first class.

3  Thank 5star767
Reviewed 3 March 2015

I was on a business trip and needed to get my haircut. I walked in without an appointment and they were happy to squeeze me in. My stylist was very talented - best cut I have had in a while- and 30% less than I would normally pay.

3  Thank Mary V
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

I booked a last minute pedicure while on a business trip. Great atmosphere. The spa was very clean. Probably the best foot massage I've had during a pedicure. The only downside being the bill. I was surprised by the total amount. Definitely never paid that much before!!

6  Thank Cdobias