“Alex is awesome :)”

Add it.
Spirit Spa
Ranked #2 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Halifax
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Alex always does my hair PERFECT and in a timely manner. She's awesome with blondes ! I would recommend her to anyone!

spirithfx, Manager at Spirit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thanks so much for your review!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"therapeutic"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I called the day before to book a massage for 90 minutes but they only had a 60 minute opening. The reception said she would put a note on my reservation in case a 90 slot would open. Anne saw it on my file and asked if I wanted the 90 minutes instead of 60. I was impressed because I didn't except that to happen.

I had the Knot again massage and it was awesome. Great technique and perfect pressure.

After the massage I used the shower room. Anne was so sweet and warmed the room for me. Glass of water and the steam shower running and fresh towel hanging.

Thanks Anne for your genuine comfort and care.

Thank you so much for your terrific review! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us!

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Just had an amazing massage at this spa! I believe the girl's name is Ina. I have a hard time having a good deep tissue massage, but she was absolutely perfect, perfect amount of pressure, just what I needed!
Service is great too! Clean amenities and you have access to the hotel's pool, jacuzzi and fitness center.
Loved it!

spirithfx, Social Media Manager at Spirit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We appreciate you taking the time and hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

I love this place! An awesome spa menu combined with true professionalism. Goreous decor and a patio to enjoy at your discretion. Depending on who you book with, it's usually great and friendly. I would have given 5 stars except they are a bit snobby sometimes, especially at the front desk. Sometimes they offer you a refreshing drink, I usually help myself. They do have flavored water and teas.

Book in advance for any hair care, definitely if you have a favorite stylist or special request. I love Vernon! Hope he's still there as I've received the best service hands down from him (he's won many hair show awards) and he's so friendly and really know his hair.

I found the massage therapists fairly quiet; they perform the service without any chitchat. The Jade Stone massage is heavenly, by far my fave. Also love the mani-pedi combo. I had the Mud Puddle with Vichy and it was awkward at best.

1  Thank RealRater

Thank you for your review! We agree- Vernon is fantastic! We're disappointed that you haven't always felt fully embraced by all of our team and hope to fully win you over the next time you get to visit! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!