“After all of these years... I just found this gem!”
Review of Saj House

Saj House
Ranked #297 of 706 Restaurants in Halifax
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Only tried the Falafel pita very good, but I will be back to try more! the staff was great to talk to as well. we ordered take out but nice little atmosphere so we decided to stay and enjoy our meal in the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

If it wasn't for trip advisor I would've never found this place. It's tucked into a little corner in the strip mall in fairview. I love chicken shawarma a so I had to try it here. The restaurant is a lot more authentic than the other places that I've tried shawarma at, I realize this as the plate showed up looking completely different than anything I've ever seen. The food was excellent and I can't wait to return. I was there before the lunch hour rush so service was immediate and everything was ready quickly.
Lots to choose from on the menu including desserts, baklava and homemade chocolates just to name a couple.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Issa's is always delicous, and a great place to pick up a snack. It can take some time for food to be ready, but they accept phone orders.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Looks can be deceiving.
Hidden in the corner of a non-descript strip-mall, plastic cutlery, paper plates, pop in a help-yourself-fridge, gingham tables & walls, this place is nothing to write home about.
Except the food.
Just go for the Lebanese food.

PS. Don't take your date unless she wants authentic Lebanese food.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fairview is blessed with excellent family run restaurants that take you all over the world. Issa's Saj definitely fits the bill. Excellent food in a very welcoming atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2013