“Delicious food and amazing service!!”

Darrell's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 896 Restaurants in Halifax
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South End
Description: Darrell's has been a favourite stomping grounds for students, local professionals, neighbours, families, first daters and all who have heard the rumblings of our fantastic food and great service.
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My family and I ate there on July 24. My husband and I had their famous peanut butter burger and it was beyond delicious!! Also our server was amazing ! Our 2 year old son was with us and he was cranky and over tired and they were so quick with our food it made life so much easier!! I will definitely be recommending this place to absolutely everyone !

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I dined here at this restaurant today. I was pleasantly surprised by the lovely service.

International tea. What a beauty to have a sip on some mint tea. Soothing.

Anyway aftet browsing the menu for 10 minutes i settled on ordering falafel salad.

I didnt wait very long for the meal to arrive. Heaven scent of a meal worth sharing.

Good of them to get the thahini sauce just right.

Its a responsibility dealing with food.

I have been a picky eater avoiding meat for a month so this was a treat to eat out.

You know how things go right when the weather is nice and your sitting outside with good company.

In all regards of a place to get reasonably priced food go here next time you need to fill your stomach.

You wont be disapointed.

Cheers.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Mmmm we were hungry for a great burger and fries and we got them! Very busy up and down, but still the service was good.

2  Thank bonitajcunningham
Reviewed June 11, 2018

This place is amazing. From the casual quaint diner atmosphere to the consistently delicious food, I highly recommend if you're looking for a stellar burger joint. The "Darrell fries" are my favourite thing about this place; they're thick cut perfectly seasoned potato wedges that taste phenomenal dipped in spicy mayo.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank kenzielewis
Reviewed June 8, 2018

We were working a convention at The Westin and wanted somewhere to go for lunch before set up. We did not want fussy or expensive.

My associate suggested Darrell's which I had not heard of.

I had their special salad with everything but the kitchen sink in it. Fresh and delicious.

I have to make special note of their service, so friendly, made you feel at home. The customers all seemed like regulars.

Price for two of us for lunch was $23, great valuse!

It's on my list of places to go when I am in Halifax.