Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Halifax history and photo tour

The photo tour of Halifax was outstanding. We were taken to out of the way sites, given the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Venture486428
Halifax Alive Today Through History

What a great introduction to such a beautiful city. Learned about the greatness and the problems... read more

Reviewed yesterday
scan1704

All reviews eastern shore professional photographer peggy's cove great shots nova scotia mercedes van sunset tour photography tips art history round church small fishing point and shoot camera excellent pictures great morning morning tour great photographer different angles
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We had a great time exploring the history of Dartmouth and photographing the area with Geordie! My husband and I loved the history as it seems to add depth to our photographs. We are both better photographers now and have a better understanding of what makes a great picture! Plus we have a ton of pictures! Thanks, Geordie!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thanks Kathy were doing something different and visiting a part of Halifax that most people miss! Glad you loved the history aspect - when you have a story to share along with an image, it makes both so much more vibrant. I hope we can see you both again next time you're in NS!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

A good trip up the eastern shore of Nova Scotia with a variety of places to photograph. We started in Dartmouth with a visit to the rowing clubs and an old canal lock. And then headed out of town to a long sweeping beach and headland. A visit to a working fishing village - unfortunately no one was there working - finished up the day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Bob, thank you for the review & we're glad you enjoyed your day with Scotty and Charlie along the Eastern Shore. I guess all the fishermen were at the Halifax waterfront for the Tall Ships Festival! All the best - Geordie, Scotty & Charlie

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Must do photo tour. My husband and I found Geordie to be super friendly and easy to talk to. He was easy to understand and very informative. Non stop photos and ideas. Thanks Geordie for a very memorable and amazing tour!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Hi Karen, thanks for choosing to do something different & explore the Eastern Shore with us! Drive safe on your Maritime road trip, and we hope to see you again when your back in Nova Scotia.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

I loved this tour! The guide, Scotty, was very professional and knowledgeable about the history of Peggy's Cove. As a professional photographer, he gave me invaluable insight on how to improve my photography skills. I had been at Peggy's Cove twice before, and spent a lot of time taking some pretty good pictures, but Scotty helped me take it to the next level. I would highly recommend this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Hi Irinag, I think Scotty has a future as a professor teaching photography at an institute of higher learning at some point! So glad you had a great time with us and came away with some valuable insights. Thanks so much!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

We had a great time with the tour. The owner is very nice and friendly. I learned how to take many nice photos of beautiful Halifax scenic views. Highly recommended this to anyone who loves taking a photo and tour around Halifax.

1  Thank giftz_giftza
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Hi giftz_giftza, I trust you made it home safe and sound after your epic summer Maritime journey. Thank you for doing the two tours with us and I hope you can come back and visit our coast again soon!