Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour!

Geordie is a great and knowledgeable tour guide. Had a lot of fun spending the day touring local... read more

Reviewed yesterday
deerogers2018
Toronto, Canada
Great experience

Amazing experience l. Good history lesson combined with photography expertise. Can’t get any getter... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Saima M

All reviews eastern shore professional photographer peggy's cove great shots nova scotia mercedes van sunset tour photography tips art history round church small fishing point and shoot camera excellent pictures great morning morning tour great photographer different angles
Reviewed August 14, 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect of this "Photographic" tour of the East Shore, but we quickly found Geordie to be knowledgeable, personable and a fine teacher. His tips on photography, using both a SLR and an I-phone, have been a big help already. And, his insights about life on the East Shore were enlightening.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Hi William - thank you for taking a chance on us on and we're ecstatic that we could be a bit of a help with your cameras, while showcasing the weird and wonderful of Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore!

Reviewed August 13, 2017

A small group of us on a Holland America cruise lined up a tour with Picture Perfect Tours. What a great day we had seeing the lesser known areas outside of Halifax. Since the Tall Ships were in the Harbor we chose to get out of town for the day. Visited the shore and small fishing villages with Charlie and Scotty as our Photo guides. I was hoping for good photo opportunities with my DSLR but also learned a lot about my Iphone photography. All in all a great day tour. Thanks Charlie and Scotty.

Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thanks GRIFKIRCH, we're so glad everyone enjoyed the day dancing around the Tall Ships festival and the crowds downtown! On behalf of Scotty & Charlie, thank you for helping to make it such a wonderful experience and we hope to see you again our way soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I enrolled for this tour with my husband simply to indulge his interest in photography. Sucking it up for the team, you know? What a surprise to actually really enjoy the outing. I thought I would just kill time dawdling around with my iPhone while hubby received his coaching, but Geordie (owner and our guide) was incredibly engaging. He showed me some slick tricks with my iPhone and made everyone feel like part of the party. He has a solid educational background in History and art history. Great conversationalist and down to earth, yet there wasn't a technical question about photography he couldn't address. We had two near-pro's on our tour, and Geordie taught them new tricks. Highly recommend this tour!

Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

That's amazing - thanks Francine! The old 'under promise and over deliver' trick works every time! We had a great group and a great day which makes everything come together. I hope you & Iggy have a fantastic trip through the rest of your journey, and as honourary Canadians, I trust we'll see you visiting our coast again soon. Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We are so glad that we decided to take this tour of Peggy's Cove! We arrived at Peggy's Cove early in the morning, and we basically had the entire place to ourselves. We got to spend a lot of time there, taking some great pictures and enjoying the beautiful day! Geordie and Charlie were so helpful and answered any questions that I had about using my DSLR and taking great photographs.
Getting to explore Peggy's Cove with Geordie was awesome, too, as he had a lot of great knowledge and stories to share about Peggy's Cove.
We took a lot of tours on our trip and this one was by far our favourite. We'd highly recommend it! Thanks Geordie and Charlie!

Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Hi Caribby, great to hear from you and thank you for the wonderful review! This was Charlie's first ever tour with us - I'm so glad you that you thought he fantastic and helpful as well. Hope the rest of your journey back home was smooth, and hopefully we can see you again on our side of the country soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

The opportunities for great picture taking were numerous. We went to several sites, each of which was particularly interesting. The boys running the tour were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank scottbonis
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thanks so much Scott for the review, so glad your guides we're great, and that you got to visit a part of Halifax where you were probably the only tourists on a busy cruise ship day during the Tall Ships Festival. Kind regards - Geordie