Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great tour! And i learned a lot about my camera!

Geordie was very knowledgeable about the area, history, and taught me how to better use my camera... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2018
Tour52446822823
Winnipeg, Canada
Nova Scotia Black History Tour

I contacted Geordie to assist in designing a tour for a group of travel agents who are members of... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2018
beverlybentley
Forestville, Maryland

Recommended experiences in and around Halifax
from US$116.80
from US$71.47
from US$52.65
from US$44.39
More Info
All reviews eastern shore peggy's cove professional photographer great shots nova scotia sunrise tour photography tips mercedes van eagle watch art history camera settings sable island perfect morning phone camera photo shots round church highly recommend this trip
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Relaxed photo tour of the east coast of Nova Scotia northeast of Halifax. Knowledgeable
photography guide with good familiarity of the area and willing to share tips and advice to help clients get better shots and discover different perspectives for photos. A nice variety of photo subjects were visited that included natural and cultural topics. Aside from the photography it was a nice tour of the area and it was convenient to be picked up and dropped off at my hotel.

Date of experience: October 2017
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

First of all..., thank you for your fantastic moniker BullwinkleMoose2017! Second of all, thank you for leaving a review and we're so glad you enjoyed your day along the lesser known Eastern Shore with us. We hope you got some great shots from the tour.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

This was a fantastic trip. Georgie was friendly& professional to deal with at all times. He personalized the trip by sharing with us his family's history from living on the island and providing an exceptional lunch and hot supper. I highly recommend this trip for anyone who wants to experience first hand the beauty and mystic of the island , ponies, grey seals and vegetation. no regrets, in fact I plan on going again another season in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thanks Lisa, even though words can't do justice to how spectacular this adventure turned out! I'm going to forward your review on to chef Dennis Johnston of FID who put together our picnic - he deserves the kudos for the wonderful meal. Let's do it again next year!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I had the pleasure of spending a beautiful day in October touring the eastern shore of Nova Scotia with Geordie, owner of Picture Perfect Tours. A truly nice guy who is not only passionate about photography, he very patiently helped a novice like myself learn to navigate the settings of a digital slr and get me on the right track of taking good photos of the beautiful landscape. He was also able to explain the history of Halifax and surrounding area in a very informative but laid back manner.
I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn how to take better pictures and anyone who wants to get off the beaten path and away from the hordes of tourists. You won't find a nicer, more informative person than Geordie and will have a hard time finding a better tour. He even followed up with me with a list of recommended things to do and see for the rest of my trip.

Date of experience: October 2017
Geordie M, Owner at Picture Perfect Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Hey Hoppy91, thanks for getting off the beaten path with us along the beautiful Eastern Shore! I hope our tutorial photo tour & the .PDF on getting a correct exposure helps bridge the knowledge gap between you & your partner's photo nerdiness. So glad you enjoyed the food and the beauty of the Annapolis Valley and hopefully you can make back out our way again soon! All the best,

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Sable island is a difficult place to get to on a good day! Geordie was a top notch host and i felt he prepared me well for what to expect and I was wanting for nothing on the journey. We even had an award winning lunch out on the island ! Geordie was quite knowledgeable about our destination. I felt at ease to take leave of the group to explore on my own and also taken care of at the same time . Geordie’s plan for our trip was well thought out and was perfect - it really couldn’t have been better . He is very communicative -I highly recommend picture perfect tours .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much Briana for your patience and perseverance in finally getting to Sable Island with us! As you know, this was our first foray to the 'Graveyard Of The Atlantic' and it won't be our last. The trip was absolutely magical - mostly because of you and everyone in our group made the journey so memorable. We really appreciate the kind words and we'll think of something even more fun to do next year!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Wow what a spectacular day, we could not have asked for a better guide or day. We were a group of 6 ladies in Halifax to celebrate a special birthday and this tour with Geordie was one of the highlights. He was wonderful from start to the finish of our adventure,he had graciously allowed us to join sunset tour he was conducting with a few others. One of our party had mobility issues she was given extra special care throughout the tour which we appreciated very much also Geordie’s generosity in lending one of his pieces of equipment absolutely made another of my girlfriends day. He was extremely knowledgeable of the area we were touring and kept us entertained all evening.
My goal was to come home with a few pictures that I would be able to frame and hang on the wall with Geordies’ patience and guidance I have several that I am proud to say I could frame. I will continue to use the tips and tricks he taught us while taking this tour
Please don’t hesitate on booking a tour with this company. From first contact to drop off at our hotel I was blown away with both the professionalism and east coast friendliness of Geordie and his staff.

Date of experience: October 2017

Hi Jane & the Gang - wow!!! Thank you for the kind and detailed review, I completely forgot that I lent my lens. We are so happy that you decided to come visit Halifax & NS to celebrate the special birthday and thanks to all of you for making it a beautiful evening out at Peggy's Cove!