“Upstairs Cocktails”

Cuisines: British, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South End
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The cocktail bar upstairs is great! They have a wide variety of classic cocktails, some with an interesting twist. My husband had a smoked negroni, which was delicious. They also come to your table to show the smoking process, which was neat. The building is also beautiful and historic. Great views and lots of little rooms and corners to have private conversations.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

The watermelon beer was very tasty! We went with another couple and we finished all of our food, it was tasty! Nice little spot, the chowder looked awesome!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

This was our first food stop during our trip to Nova Scotia and it started things off right! My husband had a flight of local beers and I enjoyed a delicious rose on the beautiful outdoor patio. We shared the biggest plate of nachos that I have ever seen layered in cheese and delicious ingredients. I will be be forevermore putting pineapple on my own nachos at home because it off-sets the spice of the jalapenos. While the nachos were certainly enough to fill us both and more...we also ordered fish and chips which were quite greasy and had thick batter but were still good!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We ate here twice. First in the basement....really liked the atmosphere there. The next time we ate on the patio due to the beautiful weather. The food was wonderful and the prices were fine. Pick up the informational sheet to discover the history of the Henry House.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Wow, what a pleasant surprise this eatery turned out to be. Recommended by the bellman at the Westin Nova Scotian Hoteljust around the corner from the Henry House. Had a beautiful meal on the outdoor patio and was able to chat with some locals who had dropped in for lunch. Staff were really happy to tell me all about the history of the building and also show me around the premises. Definitely a hit with me and will be returning again soon with friends for another lunch and/or dinner.