We decided at the last minute to visit Nova Scotia and spend a night in Pictou. I found this place on the internet and was delighted with it when we put our key in the lock. This place has many amenities, including a heated outdoor pool plus a private beach. There is a life-sized checker board and activities for kids, too, making it a destination in itself. The restaurant was too pricey for us, and did not really appear to be suitable for my bunch of kids, but the girl at reception was kind enough to point me to the perfect place for us to have supper. I was also able to enjoy a beer and watch the kids while they scavenged the beach for souvenir seashells. I would definitely, definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nova Scotia Beach Resort - Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Atlantic Canada Premier Vacation DestinationPictou Lodge Resort, Nova Scotia is just minutes from both Pictou, home of the Ship Hector, and the PEI ferry. Our Nova Scotia oceanside resort features log cottages, private beaches and natural family recreation activities. Experience renowned Taste of Nova Scotia seafood dining and a famous Sunday brunch in our fireside dining room and Oceanview Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Hotel Pictou
- Pictou Hotel
- Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort Nova Scotia