“Simply the Best!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Novello
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My wife and I have been to Piedmonte three times in the last 18 months, and this is without a doubt our favorite place to eat. Chef Luca creates the best classic dishes that we have had anywhere, and Cinzia does a great job running the front of the house. If you are in Piedmonte, stop in and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

My favourite kind of restaurant, welcoming, not too formal, and wonderful traditional dishes brought up to date. We had the 32€ tasting menu= 3 antipasti, vitello tonnato( fine slices of veal with a tuna sauce),carne battuta( finely chopped uncooked veal, beautifully seasoned) and a porcini mushroom tartlet, followed by tajerin ( local dish of fine egg pasta, with meat sauce), then brasato al Barolo ( slices of beef braised in the famous red wine), good vegetables..finishing up with a perfectly wobbly panna cotta. We would gladly have eaten here more than once, but it was full...reservation advisable!

1  Thank cil2014
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We were celebrating the 7th anniversary of Natalya arriving in Italy. Massimo met us in the afternoon and told us which room we could have and then went back to Tra Monte e Vigne, their other property. He is also a wine producer. We walked around Novello for a couple of hours to get our appetites up and then went back to our room in Rosina.

We have never been disappointed by Chef Luca's efforts nor those of Cinzia the wine maven. Dinner was not an exception. I especially liked the pasta with fresh porcini mushrooms and the Guinea Hen. Natalya was enthralled with my pasta so I shared it with her.

I picked out a Barbaresco from Orlando Abrigo to go with dinner which went very well.

A trip to Novello without a stop at Rosina is a wasted vacation! We will go back in November for white truffles.

1  Thank pratomorone
Reviewed October 1, 2017

We came to this small restaurant for lunch while on a hiking trip through the area. The restaurant far exceeded our expectations. Our meal began with an outstanding amuse bouche of zucchini flan. My tagliatelle made from farro with vegetables was superb as was my wife's gnocchi with shaved black truffle. Other members of our party also loved there dishes. The bill was very reasonable.

1  Thank kstraveler81
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We went for a cooking course, learning to make typical Italian dishes. Chef Luca and his assistant were the best teachers! Very patient, knowledgeable and helpful. The whole experience was fantastic and the food excellent! Loved it!

1  Thank TravelFanaticDD