“Amazing pizza!”

Pizza Palace
Ranked #163 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed February 20, 2017

My family loves pizza, so since moving to the Barrie area, we've tried a few recommended pizza places - all good.

Friday night my daughter and boyfriend were going to pick up pizza for the family and happened to be near Pizza Palace Subs and Wings, so after reading some reviews, decided to get it from there.

Well - all of us agreed that it was probably the best pizza we've ever had. Absolutely delicious, and reasonably priced too! We will definitely be buying all our pizza from there in the future.

1  Thank Kim S
Mehrdad s, Owner at Pizza Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Hi Kim:
I am so proud to see such a beautiful comment,
Hope to see you more in here and serve you the best of the best.
Regards,
Pizza Palace

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

All I can say is - WOW! Their pizza is so freaking delicious!! My family and I decided to try something different besides the typical chain pizza stores. We have tried a number of places in Barrie, but most were all pretty nasty and disappointing despite good reviews. We tried Pizza Palace tonight for the first time and we are in love! They will be a new #1 pizza parlor for now on. The quality of the dough is amazing, and the sauce is right on par with just a touch of sweetness. Very pleasing to the taste buds. I definitely recommend pizza here!

1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed October 31, 2016

Ordered on line and when I walked in my order was ready. Fresh ingredients, delicious sauce, at a reasonable price. Best pizza in Barrie.

1  Thank John P
Reviewed October 14, 2016

I order from here probably atleast once a month and I've never been disappointed! My order is always correct and they never skimp on the toppings.

Service is always quick and friendly.

My favourite pizza spot!

1  Thank NicosGetaway
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Recently moved to the Barrie area and after the move it time for Pizza. This location is minutes from my house so it was a no brainer to get a pizza here.

I like the flavor of their dough, it is not a cardboard crust like other chains and they do not skimp on the toppings. Besides pizza they have wings and pasta. I have had the wings and admit they are huge and tasty.

On my first visit I met the owners and they are very friendly. This is a kid friendly pizza place for sure as I found out they are the ones serving pizza to my children’s school.

Don’t call the big chains if you feel like a pizza, give this guys a try and you will be please!

Ps, this is not my first review. Not sure what happened to…

1  Thank Myetman