“Great Canadian Cider”

Heritage Estate Winery & Cidery
Ranked #25 of 62 things to do in Barrie
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Heritage Estate Winery & Cidery offers delicious cider and wine products, made locally in Barrie, Ontario. We offer tastings and tours to the public and encourage guests to stop by for a beverage 'By The Glass' in our Cider Garden. With over 20 acres of grapevines and orchards, there is plenty of beauty to discover here at Heritage Estate.
Reviewed July 13, 2017

I enjoy my Cider & hadn't sampled theirs yet. The one cider I really enjoyed was the Dragons Gold. It wasn't sweet & loaded w/ sugar like some others like Growers which is just awful. I'm looking forward to it being available at my local Sobeys.

All reviews
"vinery"
"lighter"
"ontario"

Reviewed November 24, 2016

While exploring Barrie, we stopped by Heritage Estate to try some apple wine and cider. The ciders and wines were clear and crisp with refreshingly clean flavors. As an added bonus we learned about cider making and left with plenty to enjoy while visiting and a little to take home. Well worth the visit if you are a cider lover. The Eden's Apple Cider won a Silver Medal in People's Choice at the 2016 Ontario Cider Awards and it is easy to see why!