All reviews great hotel complimentary breakfast salt water pool the main highway waffles the breakfast area fitness room hot and cold items excellent stay large room would highly recommend this hotel front desk staff easy access lots of parking great room would stay here again convenient location
Reviewed September 21, 2016

Lots of competition in the Barrie, ON area but this hotel was almost packed...stayed there on Friday Sept 16 and again on Monday Sept 19. Facilities, location, cleanliness, all great but the staff are what sets this hotel apaft.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BarrieManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Brian, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and hope to welcome you back many more times!

Reviewed September 20, 2016

I arrived prior to my boyfriend and I was warmly welcomed. The check in was smooth, the service was professional and the young lady that checked me in was solution oriented and she went over and beyond to make me feel welcome... I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2016

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suits for one night for business. This hotel is excellent. I had a suite with a king size bed. The room is huge! Free wifi, desk for work, separate sitting area. The rooms and hotel are both incredibly well maintained and very clean. I will absolutely stay here again!
There is no restaurant, but a continental breakfast is included. The hotel is well located and there are several great options within a 5 min drive. There is also a grocery store just uo the street (microwave, fridge and prep area in the room)

Room Tip: King suite offers excellent value and tones of space.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
BarrieManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback from your stay! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

I enjoy staying at Hampton Inn because of the cleanliness, great service, amenities and the hot breakfast. The weekend I was there was quite noisy - found the walls a bit thinner than usual.
That being said, I would stay there again but chose my room accordingly, away from the noise.

Stayed: September 2016
BarrieManager, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Barrie, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I would like to apologize for any noise issues you had, and know that your next trip will show improvements. Please let us know anytime you are experiencing issues, and our staff will be more than happy to help 24 hours a day.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 13, 2016

Friendly staff that were able to check us in quickly and with a smile. No issues during the stay - very clean, comfortable & accommodating. Easy to find & convenient location. Would definitely stay again & recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you back!