All reviews curling bonspiel fridge and coffee maker room was clean easy location waffles recommend this hotel mandarin restaurant off the highway front desk staff were very friendly quick stop morning breakfast would stay here again gwen pillows inns horton convenience
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for about a week and it was AMAZING the staff was great the rooms were larger than any other hotel rooms, the quality of this hotel was great. This hotel definitely looked newly renovated, very nice town the price was worth it for sure. I will stay again for sure. Almost forgot the front desk man was very nice.

Room Tip: 201 it was amazing it had a gucuze and lots more
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the week for a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service and quality I received. The front desk staff, especially Jane were very kind and helpful. The manager seems to know what she is doing. My room was clean and very large compared to what I am used to. I had a nice shower in the morning and grabbed some delicious free breakfast. Wi-Fi worked well all throughout my week-long stay. I toured Barrie one day and it is gorgeous. The beach and the downtown were very lively yet serene. I am coming back to this hotel next month and I would suggest others to check out this hotel. It was definitely well worth it to stay here.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Recently renovated hotel. Staff was great. Check in was smooth.breakfast was delicious and lot of foods. Will stay again. Rooms was larger and cleaned. Convienent location close to highway.
Price was good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

easy location ,great breakfast there was a lot stuff, beds was nice, rooms was nice and clean.
friendly staff. easy check in. Tim Horton beside the hotel was good. there are lot of good places to eat. will stay again. Room service was great. rooms was larger.

Room Tip: I love their room 311
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Shahid m
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I booked this hotel for my husband and 3 other friends, they go on a motorcycle trip the same weekend in August. This is the first time I had booked here. They said it was great, staff are friendly, room was clean and it was in a safe area to leave the bikes. The price was cheaper then other hotels beside this one, so again my reason for booking here. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018