All reviews room was clean curling bonspiel fridge and coffee maker easy location definitely stay at this hotel again mandarin restaurant waffles recommend this hotel off the highway front desk staff were very friendly quick stop good nights sleep morning breakfast this past weekend beds inns horton
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for about a week and it was AMAZING the staff was great the rooms were larger than any other hotel rooms, the quality of this hotel was great. This hotel definitely looked newly renovated, very nice town the price was worth it for sure. I will stay again for sure. Almost forgot the front desk man was very nice.

Room tip: 201 it was amazing it had a gucuze and lots more
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the week for a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service and quality I received. The front desk staff, especially Jane were very kind and helpful. The manager seems to know what she is doing. My room was clean and very large compared to what I am used to. I had a nice shower in the morning and grabbed some delicious free breakfast. Wi-Fi worked well all throughout my week-long stay. I toured Barrie one day and it is gorgeous. The beach and the downtown were very lively yet serene. I am coming back to this hotel next month and I would suggest others to check out this hotel. It was definitely well worth it to stay here.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

easy location ,great breakfast there was a lot stuff, beds was nice, rooms was nice and clean.
friendly staff. easy check in. Tim Horton beside the hotel was good. there are lot of good places to eat. will stay again. Room service was great. rooms was larger.

Room tip: I love their room 311
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Shahid m
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I booked this hotel for my husband and 3 other friends, they go on a motorcycle trip the same weekend in August. This is the first time I had booked here. They said it was great, staff are friendly, room was clean and it was in a safe area to leave the bikes. The price was cheaper then other hotels beside this one, so again my reason for booking here. Would stay here again.

1  Thank Scrabblebrain
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Booked this as an overnight stay on a weekday while I went to a concert in downtown Toronto. I was only in the room 1/2 hour before I left and then just to sleep when I got back from Toronto.
Check in was polite and the woman behind the counter gave me advice where to best park my car due to lack of elevator at the hotel. She seemed to be the only one who knew how to do anything as she was distracted from my check in 3 times to answer someone's question about creamer for their lobby-provided coffee. The other girl seemed new and didn't respond, nor look up, for anyone that entered.
My room was quiet and did the trick for my needs, however it was entirely beneath the calibre of a "Comfort Inn", in my opinion.

Room tip: no elevator will play a role for those with a lot of luggage
  • Trip type: Travelled solo