Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
US$69
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$81
US$68
View deal
SAVE US$13
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$76
ZenHotels.comUS$81
All reviews room was clean comfortable stay front desk staff a great stay cigarette smoke yogurt bit dated tv
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2020

I arrived after making a reservation last night in a panic. My reservations did not go through with another hotel and I needed to find somewhere fast. This fit the bill and I was pleasantly surprised. The gentleman who was art the front desk bent over backwards to assist me to a ground level room (easiest access). He managed to get me one and bingo! My night went from horrible to awesome! I knew to COVID that things were a little odd, but this Comfort Inn saved the day. Sure, it is a bit dated, etc, but they do their best! Rooms were extremely clean and internet worked great! Breakfast was a COVID one, but still, they provided enough essentials to get me going! I will be staying here again 100%. Thank you

The only thing negative was the room smelled a bit musty of cigarette smoke, but it wasn't horrible enough to complain. STILL, it was a great stay and can't wait to stay again!

Room tip: Rooms on the ground floor are best as you just drive up and then it is easy access to your belongings!
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 23, 2020

We (my partner, 2 kids, dog, and I) recently stayed for one night at the Comfort Inn on Hart Drive. It was a really simple booking and check-in process that took no time at all. I spoke with a gentleman on the phone who was very helpful and gave some information on bringing a pet to the property. He also offered to get things set up for me while we were on the line. The room was clean, set up nicely, and had everything we needed. We had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed the simple breakfast foods that were available the next morning - coffee, yogurts, pastries, fruits, and cereal. Thank you to the Comfort Inn team for a great stay!

Room tip: If you have a dog, it was really convenient on the ground floor to go outside for walks through the sliding doors.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020

The front desk staff.general manager.houskeeping.maintenance are the the best. I travel alot..This team is exceptional! !!
The rooms are clean. The beds very comfortable. Breakfast is more then enough.
I keep coming back here because of the staff. They all go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.
Keep up the great work..
Ms.Cindy

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Typical Comfort hotel. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Downside is TV was so dark you couldn't view anything even after adjusting brightness to full. Breakfast was average but eating area was way too small for a full hotel. Restaurants are not close.

Room tip: Ground floor is easier for luggage as there is no elevator. Patio doors are great for bringing in luggage but makes room colder in winter
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Looking for a spot to say for the night, weekend sports event. Room was nice, kingsize bed, about the only room left in the place. It was easy to access off the Hwy. Lots of places around to grab a bite to eat.
Great breakfast supplied by the hotel. Clean, comfortable room. There was a nightlight in the bathroom which was very handy.
Worth staying