1,266 results
All reviews crazy horse mini golf zip lining treetop trekking loft suite copeland house ski hill great resort recommend this resort rock climbing outdoor activities lift tickets full kitchen snow tubing march break indoor pool ski trip
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we very much enjoyed our time at the resort as there was lots to do and everything
was clean and easily accessible - what we appreciated the most was the sincere
courtesies extended by your staff - my daughter continues to remark on how not only
were the servers all very helpful and accommodating and everyone there was so
friendly and helpful but she remembers how a maintenance man was working and
as they approached the front door, he stopped what he was doing to open the door
for her and her friend - she could not believe it ! also liked that as he and others
that we met saw us in other places at the resort, they all said hi - very friendly

appreciate it and hope your let your staff know they should be proud of their good work
and excelling beyond any expectations on customer service ;)

Room tip: we got the two room condo and found having the extra space and privacy for the teens was a good investment
1  Thank April G
CamDad, General Manager at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Your review has been shared with the entire team here and I know your kind words have been very well received!

Thank you so much for recognizing the genuine hospitality of our team and for taking the time to share you impressions. I am very pleased you found that there were the right spaces and activities for your teens and I do hope you will be back again to try some of the elements you may have run out of time to do.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had an awesome time...lots to do...service was great ..very friendly and helpful people working there....definately go back again....treetrekking was so cool...adventure park was good kids loved the balls..minigolf and bungy jump...their favorite was the treetreking...pool was nice and squash was fun

Date of stay: July 2012

I am delighted to read that you had such a great time at Horseshoe and that your kids enjoyed the activities to the fullest.

Thank you so much for the positive endorsement of the service of our team here and we will be delighted to welcome you back very soon.

All the best,

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here (2 adults, 2 kids) for one night only and probably won't ever return. Yes the room was dated, there were no cribs/playpens, no fridge and the outdoor pool disappointingly wasn't even filled, but my main complaint is the absolute lack of communication with guests.

You would think a 'resort' type of lodging would at least have some sort of book/binder/brochure/pamphlet in the rooms, especially since there is an attached 'Adventure Park' and activities - but no, nothing informing guests of hotel amenities or activities.

As a result, I went up to the front desk numerous times to ask, inquire and get a map and still it was only after seeing a bunch of 6-year-olds returning mini-golf clubs to the front desk did I learn that we could also play the mini golf that otherwise looked unstaffed and closed...After walking through a bunch of hallways to the crowded indoor pool with baby in tow did I realize I had to walk all the way back to the front desk for pool towels. A sign here and there would be very helpful.

The best part of our stay, besides running around the (closed) Adventure Park was the morning buffet breakfast and the coffee in the lobby. Overall, this was an overpriced night for a mediocre hotel.

2  Thank LivetoGo
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the resort with our two boys this past weekend for the Warrior dash. The facilities were very good. We found the staff especially accommodating. The restaurant staff and the front desk staff were very good as was the facilities person who turned in my wallet to the front desk after my sons and I shut down the indoor pool Saturday nite. We had an awesome time, your staff made us feel most welcome. We apologize for the mud!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CamDad, General Manager at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thank you so much for this terrific vote confidence!

I am especially delighted that you found our staff to be so accommodating during your stay. It was a great weekend here with the 1000's of warriors and I am very pleased you enjoyed our venue.

We will look forward to welcoming you back very soon,

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Took my 2 dtrs. And 4 grandchildren overnight. Had a spacious 2 bedroom condo. Package included 4 adventure passes,use of all other facilities, food brought to room to cook for supper and snack packs. Was great value and suited ages 1 to 11. Staff very friendly.
Condo " tired" and somewhat run down but with 4 young kids was fine. Rooms needed some maintenance but came promptly to fix air conditioning.

1  Thank Linda R