1,266 results
All reviews crazy horse mini golf zip lining treetop trekking loft suite copeland house ski hill great resort recommend this resort rock climbing outdoor activities lift tickets full kitchen snow tubing march break indoor pool ski trip
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My three sons and I have been skiing at Horseshoe, and staying at Horseshoe, for 20 years. My sons, one in med school now, and one in Commerce, and one in high school, think of Horseshoe as family. There is no better resort for kids' ski programs. There is nothing they now cannot ski and they learned it all here. There is no nicer place to check into in Ontario for a spiritual renewal. We have always found the management and staff to be awesome. If there's a problem, because that's life, they will fix it. Special kudos to Shannon at the Inn, and to ALL the serving staff at the Crazy Horse, where we eat every Friday night during ski season. The current owners and management have built a truly intimate experience, from skiing to staying to eating. Way to go, Horseshoe!

Room tip: Go for the fireplace rooms or renovated rooms.
Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank MaraFromToronto
Sean B, General Manager at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review and continued patronage!

We really do have outstanding Colleagues at the Resort and are so pleased to be a part of your family tradition.

All the very best,

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed in the condo tower over Christmas. Had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. The condos are dated but clean. Great location right at the bottom of the hill.
Parking was an issue as it was very busy. Had to park out front and find an overnight spot later in the day / early evening.
Didn't get any housekeeping service but we did call for extra towels which were delivered promptly.
Everything worked in the full kitchen - no issues.
Overall a pleasant experience we would reccommend. The rooms are smaller but nicer in the main Inn.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank so much for choosing to stay with us over the holiday period, and for taking time to share your review!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to your quick return to enjoy the fantastic conditions that we are enjoying now.

All the best,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

amenities were good .went for golf tourney the course was in great shape. Everything there is to do, also clean rooms.Overall a good location, we had a newly renovated room with a huge bathtub and shower and a nice seating area with a fireplace. The beds were very comfortable

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sean B, General Manager at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you so much for joining us this summer and for taking time to comment at TripAdvisor.

We do hope that you will come up and enjoy our hospitality this winter as well, and will definitely look forward to seeing you back for golf this summer.

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My daughter (9) and I go to Horsehoe Resort at least twice a year for a min-getaway. I have always been pleased with the staff and their helpfulness. I forgot my IPhone charger at home and they were quick to lend my one for the weekend.
The newly renovated rooms are beautiful. The shower was warm quickly as well as top notch fixtures in the bathroom with a fabulous tub.
I was pleased with the cost and what was included in our 2 day retreat. Our room included buffet breakfast for both days plus a 3-day ski lift passes for both of us.
What a wonderful winter getaway filled with lots of swimming, tubing, and skiing.Also, Samantha at Crazy Horse restaurant was terrific.
My only comment would be for the staff in charge of salting on the premise to be a bit more vigilant. I witnessed many people slipping on the sidewalks surrounding the resort due to no salt.

Room tip: Second floor rooms are completely renovated.
Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank J E
Sean B, General Manager at Horseshoe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive reveiw of the Resort and our services!

We are very appreciative that you make us part of your family tradition and we will be sharing your comments with our entire team.

Thank you for the heads up on the salting and sanding. We have sent this to our Outdoor team for their review and action.

Wishing you and your daughter all the best,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Won a golf package to Horseshoe Resort.

After many "hidden" charges I discovered I was charged for my room on credit card which was never reimbursed.

Disputed with credit card company to find forged documents without my signature.

Customer service, Front manager and Hotel management were rude and incompetent.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I will be investigating this situation immediately.

As the Manager of the Resort, I am not aware of this incident and we will provide a full response to you off-line.