“A GEM! !!!!!!”
Review of Tip & Sip Cafe - CLOSED

Tip & Sip Cafe
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

I have been passing by this cafe for the past seven years and I finally popped in for a tea after reading about all of the 5/5 trip advisor reviews (all true). I cannot BELIEVE how I've been missing out! Warm, friendly, relaxing atmosphere the second I walked in. Quaint little tables, simple and deliscious breakfast, lunch, and dinner menu (here for the waffles this afternoon!), and very unique choices for herbal tea, home made iced tea (having jasmine lime iced tea now - outstanding), ice cream, and a variety of vegan (a whole vegan menu coming), non- dairy, gluten free options :) , and lovely owners (who take the time to get to know you). Really reasonable prices - finally somewhere affordable to eat out! This is definitely our new favourite place! So grateful to live so close! :)

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

I was just passing through Barrie and stopped here for coffee. It was delicious and the staff were very friendly and great to deal with! Being a vegan I told the owner afterwards and he assured me they are working with an individual who has been vegan for a long time and are going to be having a vegan menu very soon. They already have veggie and blt sandwiches that are vegan. Would definitely come back next time I'm passing through

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Dropped by just for breakfast and a coffee with the gf and was impressed by the speedy service and friendly staff! Good prices as well for what you get, food was wonderful and made fresh. Unfortunately their electronics have been down for a while so they only accept cash for the time being and have not been able to update their menu online which does in fact have vegan options.
Overall very good experience, definitely worth stopping by

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

The service you'll get is second-to-none! What a find. Spoke with the owner for quite a while after he came to our table. Made the night. Oh ya, drinks were great too, but being so engrossed in conversation, I can't even recall what I ordered. Can't wait to go back.

Update: went back. Ordered the Greek salad and a smoothie. Great people, great food here.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

amazing coffee. Excellent attention for a gluten free breakfast/lunch. The staff are so friendly. Its small and cold if the kids come in on their high school lunch break. I would not hesitate to return. I met a friend here and it was a great meet up spot.
They use a dedicated toaster for gluten free which is almost never done but so important .

1  Thank Cheryl C