“Delicious Vegan”

Ranked #33 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy, Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We make the best vegan burgers. At Boon we strive for excellence in food quality, food consistency and taste. We believe that every meal we serve eliminates needless animal suffering. Our food is better for the environment as well as our health. We offer our customers a comfortable space and a relaxed environment. We are non-judgmental, we strive to educate about the vegan lifestyle along the way.
Reviewed February 2, 2017

My husband and I are new to the whole vegan diet thing and are discovering how hard it is to find a restaurant that caters to our new dietary needs. We were staying in Barrie for the evening so I googled a vegan restaurant and Boon Burger came up.
It was difficult finding a parking spot nearby but we persevered. We were greeted warmly at the door and were told of the special offer going on. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of choices available.
I ordered the boon burger with a side salad and both were absolutely delicious. Everything was fresh and tasty and it made me happy to know that I was eating healthy without feeling deprived. I would highly recommend this restaurant to even those who are not vegan. It's worth the trip. We'll be back.

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! Very delicious and filling fully vegan burgers and fries were also amazing...coming back soon to try more! Have the Jalapeño Chedda and it had a nice bite and flavour of jalapeño mmmmm

Reviewed January 20, 2017

There are so many vegan options! Even if you're not vegan there's definitely something that will peak your interest, and there's no doubt you'll love your meal. The staff is always friendly, and ordering off the Boon Burger app saves you 15%!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

This is a fantastic place. My daughter is vegan so it is always a challenge for us to go out and relax. My other daughter is living with a milk allergy as well. It is so great to just order what sounds delicious without having to analyze the fine print . The ambiance is basic with park bench seating and serve yourself drinks. It is not a cheap option either.

Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Very addictive so good!! A little messy but SO worth it, vegan or not you'll love this place. Also excellent customer service always served with a smile :)