“Good food”

Arabesque Foods Of-Middle East
Ranked #70 of 545 Restaurants in Barrie
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch, had the lamb shish kebab with garlic potatos. The lamb was tender and flavourful, I was expecting garlic potatoes similar to GTA area shawarma restautants, but they served more of a "home fries" cut garlic potatoes. I enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

What can I say about Arabesque? Delicious and fresh food, friendly staff and a unique atmosphere. We enjoy coming here for our date nights and time with family. It's worth the visit!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

We do not come here often, but it is our special occasion go to facility for fantastic meals! Try this restaurant, great food, awesome service performed by a local family!
One more amazing tidbit on the service side is the folks here at the Arabesque in Barrie remember you no matter how infrequent you visit, this makes you see the brighter side of local small businesses.
Get out there and support this local Family run small business, it is worth the try!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

Love their lentil soup, pickled vegetables are great. Kebabs are tough and not flavourful. Service is not trained and can be loud and rude. The mother is a great cook but her daughters the wait staff are opinionated and not respectful of customers which is rare in Arab culture which are to my experience super hosts. They need to realize insulted guests will not return and will tell on average ten people about their experience. This is killing their mothers business. I go there when I have a craving and I brave their crass and entitled antics just for the food. I would go there more than once a year if real waiters with etiquette and class were on site. I mostly go to Vaughan for this stuff and recommend friends to do the same.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Simply excellent food - the best. There is so much variety to choose from. The authenticity of middle eastern cooking at its best. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.