“Good Pizza”

Topper's Pizza
Ranked #235 of 550 Restaurants in Barrie
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Description: Topper's Pizza Barrie - Dunlop Street is a restaurant located in central Barrie, Ontario offering pizza delivery and takeout. Order pizza online, sign up for the rewards program and save BIG on Topper's Tuesday!
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This is a take out pizza spot but I dropped in to order. Staff were friendly, helped with figuring out what I wanted and what special would give us the best price.
There was a deal for two large pizza's which I thought was way too much. Got the pizza and it was great, nice crust, great taste.
They offered a Toppers Pizza sauce which we bought to try. Fantastic - everyone loved it. Just a hint of garlic. Loved it.
Went back the next day for more pizza and bought a couple more bottles to have on hand.
Loved the food, would recommend this place for sure, very good pizza.

Toppers_Pizza_Canada, Guest Relations Manager at Topper's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Thanks for the great review! We hear that about our dip a lot. Glad you stocked up.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thought we would try a new place to get our pizza from and we heard this place was good.. this place was terrible! I would not recommend this place to anyone. Our pizza was barely cooked and cold, not only was it cold and barely cooked; there was barely any cheese on it and it was mainly all dough!! I have never had such a disgusting pizza. If you want to eat dough go here! Never again will I order from this place.

1  Thank Amber S
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Great taste delivery service friendly.
Fresh tasting and great Specialty Pizzas.
New great deals for days of the week .. great value ..and that house dip ☺

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Unfortunately where I live there is not a Toppers, so I always make sure when I'm driving through Barrie to stop and get some take out. The quality of my orders have always been consistent, and they make great pizza. I also like how they offer online ordering; makes it very convenient to place orders and ensure they are correct before sending them to the shop.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Pizza is always good, and staff are always super nice. We walk in and get delivery. Toppers always has the most friendliest drivers.