“Not as good any more”
Review of Ital Pizza - CLOSED

Ital Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 November 2016

I am sorry to report that the food is not what it use to be. The customer service is still great, but new people are preparing the food differently than the previous long time owner. It pains me to say this, but we will not go there again if this is the "new way." The crust is rubbery, and the pizza toppings so sparse they barely exist. The Panzerotti is not what it was, it now leaves grease on the plate after eating it. The cheese is clumped in one spot in the Panzerotti and the extra sauce that we pay for is now only filling 1/3 of the container, compared to previous when the container was full or near full. I know that prices on goods go up, but it is the quality that is now lacking and that is why I may try one more time to see if this is the way things will always be or if this was a fluke? If it is still lousy, no more hard earned money going to this place to feed my family.

1  Thank anonzimous

Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

I can't believe the horrific remarks some ppl made. I was in there not so long ago and watched the owner go to the butcher shop then start making his sauces from scratch. Man you can't get any fresher than that. So if you didn't like what what you tried, try something else but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Not everyone has the same taste buds. I personally love the food and fast efficient service.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

the meatball sub at ital pizza is something to avoid. I had hard meatballs so old they got me violently ill. I would never go back to a place with such low food standards.

1  Thank Foodcritic156849
Reviewed 4 April 2014

There are a few good choices in Barrie for Italian, but one of my fav's for delivery is Ital Pizza. Great selection, and nice fresh bread with your pasta order.

2  Thank DomLYYZ
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I've been a customer at Ital Pizza for twenty years in Barrie. I still go there not only the food is made fresh daily, the dough and sauce made like my Nona's kitchen. I respect them and they have the BEST customer services I've ever seen in Barrie. They don't just care about my $$$ they care about us personally. I've never seen restaurant owners who care so much that they attended our funerals when a customers passes away, they visit us at the hospital when we're sick, they care about our children who attend the high school adjacent to their pizzeria. They do a lot of fund-raising for cancer, heart and stork and just recently they raised money for juvenile diabetes. Recently they've been VOTED #1 over all restaurants in Barrie and in three categories in pizza and Italian food in the Barrie Examiner check August 22, 2013 issue and Last year as well. Ital Pizza have 100% satisfied customers and in facts they don't get complaint ever and if they do they deal with right there and then. The few bad reviews on this site are those NOT customers of Ital Pizza. There had been few bad mouths people not customers of Ital Pizza taking this great website by tarnishing it with their personal issues not related to restaurant business itself. TripAdvisor is a great site for customers to express their opinion and their experience, not to bring personal issues not related to food at which this becomes a defamation of character, not a business. I'm a living proof. By the way for the last comment about a lady being rude on the phone. There is NO lady working at Ital Pizza. If that person would display their personal information, then a lawsuit would be carried on for defamation of Character, unfortunately people who resister at this site cannot be authenticated. Thank you for allowing me to speak on behalf of Ital Pizza in Barrie because I care.

2  Thank NONE Y