“Thai food in Belleville” 4 of 5 bubbles

Thai House Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 191 Restaurants in Belleville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Athens, Greece
“Thai food in Belleville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Good first experience with tasty Thai food. Will definitely visit again. The service was courteous and fast. The prices were very reasonable for exotic food! The servings were just right - not too much and not too little. A welcome surprise in downtown Belleville. Worth the stop if driving through.

Visited July 2013

Vancouver
“As Other Reviewer's Have Commented, Great Thai in Belleville!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Had an exceptional experience. It's been awhile since my last visit to Belleville and was not only pleasantly surprised to have this option of dining, but quite thrilled that it exceeded my expectations. The service was fantastic, food rivalled any thai that I've had and the price was on par for thai selections at most restaurants. The decor is what compelled us to visit this restaurant. As another reviewer has advsied, I recall this location being a local dive/hangout several years ago. I would recommend to Bellevillians and/or anyone visiting the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Belleville, Canada
“Very Good- but inconsistant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Have eaten here on multple occasions and have very much enjoyed the food. Quality can be very good, quantity and pricing is very reasonable by comparison and the service is generally attentive and timely. Both for lunch and dinner. The menu selections are endless and lots of variety for exploring new tatses. The only negative is it seems every 3rd or 4th visit the qualify is off. Perhaps I notice more as I generally rotate between the same 4-5 dishes and at that I probably have lunch 1-2 times per month and dinner maybe once per month. When the quality is off it lacks flavour, freshness and preparation seems fast food like. Considering how good they can be it does leave me disappointed. But not enough to stop going. At least, Not yet!

• Visited July 2013
Rome, Italy
“Fairly Good Thai Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Had the green curry and spring rolls. Spring rolls weren't my favourite, but the curry was tasty. Presentation and service was nice.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Franny G
Warkworth, Canada
“Good Thai, but not the best in Belleville.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went there a week ago with my GF and an old friend who I hadn't seen in years, who recommended it. It was pretty good. The restaurant itself is pretty cool for a place like Belleville. It has a 'Toronto decor' kind of feel. I used to work there years ago when it was a dive bar, they have kept the gorgeous 30 ft bar, and the exposed stone walls are nice. They gave teh rest of the bar's decor a real 'Asian touch'. Simplistic, clean, bright, but too brightly lit I thought. Ok, enough of the 'atmosphere'....now the food. We received some 'seafood tasting chips' as an immediate treat. Nice. We ordered 3 dishes to share. The menu was extensive, with lots of options...too many I thought. But I love a place with limited choices...it tells me they do THAT very well. We agreed upon the spicy pork, mango shrimp and a chicken dish. Funny, I can usually recall the exact dish, I guess it was not memorable. The food was good, but didn't taste 'fresh'...not like their rival Thai Garden Restaurant 2 blocks away...All in all, the service was good, the atmosphere nice and the food good. But did it 'wow' me? No.It WAS inexpensive as I dislike to use the word 'cheap'. Worth a look. Let me know what YOU think.

• Visited June 2013