Review Highlights
Nifty guided tour single room cave

This single room cave was very neat to wander around. It's a guided tour (though there is no way... read more

Reviewed March 21, 2023
gingerpirate
Kingston, Canada
via mobile
Great place to tour. Very knowledgeable tour guides.

Great spot to stop. The tour guide was very knowledgable. The cave was much larger than I had... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2022
Brooksje
Lambton Shores, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Place is great to go to have fun as a family. The beginning portion is a bit slow, but once you get into the caves it is good fun.

1  Thank Kyle C
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

The tour was fun and informative. Little disappointed the guide what not let go in the dangerous areas, even though we out voted her! Curse her and her common sense. Place needs a few bats, or other critters to keep the place on its toes. Liked it, had fun.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

the start of the tour was a bit slow but the cavern truly is highlight to this place. we enjoyed our visit and we are all very surprise and happy with the experience. well kept place.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Today my 6 yr old grandson King and I (yes the King and I) visited the caverns and were both very happy with the experience. Some may walk into or away from this attraction expecting more, last year my wife and I were in "young" caverns in Ireland and while they were larger and had more developed and larger features this cavern being smaller I feel put one in touch more with the Canadian experience of history. As a "discovered" land we are barely over 500 years old and as such so is our social/political history and our appreciation and discovery of this lands natural beauty. For the $20 we paid today I feel we got a very good value and experience. I feel some ashamed that living only 30 minutes from this site I have never seen it before. Go, learn and enjoy. Although not the grandeur expected by those whom have visited larger caverns I highly recommend this as a great starter for anyone passing through the Belleville to Kingston area. Maybe even a "cool" (the cavern requires a jacket even on a hot day) place for a small wedding as there is a park attached.

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Nice little informative tour. Well run and safe for pretty much everyone. Kids and adults alike will enjoy this.