“Vacation”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Best meal I ever had. The chef and his team were awesome, fresh food , passionate people . Will definitely ly come back

Reviewed 20 September 2016

the first time we were here the food was fantastic and so was the service, this last trip we took our son with us.he and my wife had a sandwich that said bacon on the menu but when my wife ask to have crispy bacon we were told it was lardon. she had here sandwich without my son with the lardon we were expecting the cheese tea biscuit that we had enjoyed the first time, but they did not appear. when asked we were told the chef was busy doing something else. The pesto on my wife and sons sandwiches was overpowering and they did not finish. the only good part was the hostess was good enough to remove them from the bill. So ask if the chef is doing other things.

3  Thank Bill J
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

it is rare to frequent a restaurant and never be disappointed but Capers always delivers!
It had been a few months since I had been because of the construction downtown but it is getting better and lunch was worth the trip. delicious food, well-prepared and always beautifully presented, great and accommodating service and a most pleasant atmosphere!
It is hard for me not to order their burger...so I enjoyed the burger and they were happy for me to have it my way and put the BBQ sauce on the side. There are some nice flavours with the Havarti and fried onion rings on a perfectly cooked burger. The roll was tasty and the perfect size. The fries here are among my very favourites, that and a glass of their Chianti and I can chalk up another most enjoyable dining experience at Capers!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We ate at Capers this weekend. The street is ripped up outside for major renovations so I suspect business is quieter than usual, because they deserve to be busy.
Excellent quality of food, four of us each had different meals and everyone enjoyed the food. We were entertained with a guitarist , nicely arranged so that it didn't interfere with conversation.
Recommended.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

food was excellent lunch started with a cheese type tea biscuit, Trufle frites are worth the extra 2 dollars,