“Only way to go on a Wine Tour!!!!!”

Spotlight Limousine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 27 September 2015

If you are planning a Wine Tour of Prince Edward County, I would highly recommend contacting Spotlight Limousine and request Mary Dawn. She will take care of all reservations for all of the stops. All you need to do is give her an idea of where you would like to go and she will take care of everything!!!!!

The Only Way to explore the Wineries of Prince Edward County!!!!

We had a great day yesterday and we will be definitely doing it again!!!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
in 8 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 19 September 2015

It was the best we had a great time ... Mary Dawn was fantastic !!!!!! I would highly recommend them. She was so helpful

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

We used Spotlight Limo to plan and host our wine tour in August.

Mary Dawn called in advance to find out our wine and winery preferences and planned a great day based on the information gathered. We really enjoyed the selections Mary Dawn made for us.

Mary Dawn also came back in the evening to take us to and from our dinner at The Drake Devonshire for a very reasonable price.

I would highly recommend using Spotlight Limo for your PEC wine tours.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Where do I even begin! Mary Dawn was on point from the moment she arrived. I was organizing a Bachelorette Party limo experience to take us through 5 wineries for the afternoon. I provided Mary Dawn with a list of the wineries we wanted to get to based on location and estimated time spent at each. She not only took my OCD list and followed it to a T, she went above and beyond!! Mary Dawn offered amazing suggestions for food during our lunch stop and pre arranged with the wineries that we were coming. Something I totally did not think to do and it was perfect!! Each winery was ready when we got there with a private area set up for us to taste. We felt like VIP, if even just for one day, and dressed up in our silly tennis outfits (and at one point an antique wedding dress - no comment)!

May Dawn did not stop there…she had a menu from the Casa Dea's restaurant for us to pre select what we wanted to eat for lunch! AAAAND, when we got there she suggested that we place our order right away and while it was being cooked, do our wine tasting! She got us to ALL 5 wineries in our 5 hour tour, on time and on point! She was amazing at helping me wrangle the girls up, even sending me text messages as to how much time we have left at that winery to stick with my timeline. She went with our humor when we asked to stop roadside for a photo op in a hay field on a hay bale and crazy funny requests to visit a church for some wedding photos. She even posed in a wedding photo with the bride dressed in an antique wedding dress as a task that the bride had to fulfill on her wine tour day: "Get a photo in front of a church with the limo driver", and she said YES!!

We had so many laughs and so many great memories to take with us forever! Thank you soooo much Mary Dawn!! I will highly recommend you and your company to anyone and everyone who will listen :) I will definitely be back again and cannot wait to catch up. I feel like you are part of our family now!