“Lunch”

Chilangos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: Family own restaurant, authentic Mexican food.
Description: Family own restaurant, authentic Mexican food.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good traditional Mexican food. And Mexican beer. Mid range prices. Service is good. Everything is made inhouse I think. There is a small patio put back on the river that is nice in the summer.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I would eat here every day if I could. If you like Mexican, this is the place. Service is excellent and they are happy to customize your meal based on dietary restrictions. The tacos, the guacamole, the spicy steak... if only I had the time for a Corona with lime. I will be back over and over again... best Mexican food this side of the Rio Grande.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had an appetizer and drink when I attended this place. I can't remember what all my friends had. The atmosphere was great. My male waiter forgot about me as I hadn't ordered anything very expensive, but lucky for me, the young lady on cash noticed and she came over to out table to see what I wanted. I ordered another drink through her. I'd like to thank her. Many cashiers would never have done that.
Everyone at my table enjoyed the food they ordered.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I love Mexican food and they know how to make it!! Quaint little restaurant tucked away...hidden little gem

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I caught up with an old friend and was in charge of finding a restaurant. I found this little gem on trip advisor and we had a lovely lunch. Portions are huge for what you pay for. Service was great, despite how busy it was for lunch. The waitress stayed friendly & positive throughout the rush.

We both had a different soup off the menu and both of us were very happy with our orders. We shared a smaller dish off the first page because the soups were huge! We were very happy with our experience here and highly recommend it to anyone who likes Mexican food, or looking for a change to the typical North American fare.