“Greeter????”

Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Since our doors first opened in 1954, Canadian families have been coming back to Swiss Chalet generation after generation. Our rotisserie ovens only accept fresh (never frozen), grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chickens, because quality is all we know. So what will it be? A Quarter Chicken with fries?
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I was met at the door by a young lady who looked like she wished she was anywhere but there. I asked her if she was having a bad day and got a "No". A smile was all I was looking for; non was forth coming even as I saw her bring others to their tables.
Oh the food, it was great and so was our server. Happy Easter.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

On Friday Cleighton invited us all to the succulent buffet of Swiss Chalet. He didn't pay for us like he said he would, but we survived. I took the double leg dinner, and brought some sri racha sauce from wendys for the chicken. It was outstanding. Kamil and Adamo came as well. Once they had one bite of the spicy coated chicken, they both said in unison: "Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?". They both requested to speak to the manager at once and suggested swiss chalet add sri racha sauce to swiss chalet chicken. The manager said she would look into it. Then Kamil bought a slice of key lime pie and said it reminded him of his childhood in Slovakia. Adamo tried the chocolate cake and said it was "just like mama used to make". Kamil and Adamo then paid for all of us and took us to tim hortons for a sandwich, which was good, but we ran out of sri racha sauce. Before I forget, Kamil and Adamo were deeply impressed by the beer selection. Kamil thought Golden Phesant beer should be added (a Slovak classic). Overall, a very satisfying evening.

Thanks Swiss Chalet!!!
Mo

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I’ve tried two of the new poutines through the super fast drive thru, I’m definitely going to try the third before they’re gone!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018

While Swiss Chalet is standard chicken dinner fare it is also consistent in terms of you get what you expect from the franchise (and I think that this is good to know). I order quite often through the drive thru option and it is surprisingly fast given the order is for a family meal with all of the fixings. The price is reasonable and the service has always been friendly and helpful at the window which makes it have a higher rating.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Have attended at this facility twice already in January 2018, unfortunately. First was just my wife and I second time we took a friend. Same waitress both times. Her manner is curt to say the least. Items clang as she sets them on the table. No smile or friendly greeting.
Asked how "is everything" when we were almost finished our meal on both occasions. A little late for that question.
Had to ask for the bill both times.
Food was passable, not great or up to the standards we had come to expect from Swiss Chalet.

Date of visit: January 2018