“Fresh and Tasty!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 704 Restaurants in Brampton
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Downtown Brampton
Ontario Canada
“Fresh and Tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

Fresh food ... well prepared (and not OVER prepared) .... perfectly spiced .... lots of variety ... friendly staff. I LOVE spicy food, so loved the spice levels ... but my partner felt the spiciness level was a bit much for his tastes. Didn't stop us from returning later the same week though!

They seem to do quite a bit of takeout business here, so the kitchen staff is hopping. Keep that in mind.

I loved the fact that my little pot of green tea was served to me with a preheated cup. Completely unexpected for such a little, busy place -- and thoroughly appreciated.

Will be eating here again within the next several days I'm sure!

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank RedstoneGirl

brampton
“Best pad Thai I've had anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised at how romantic this small restaurant is, it is a real treat to have a nice restaurant in Brampton. The food was very good too; A good blend of flavors, plenty of vegetables. Be advised that the spiciness level is a bit higher than your average Thai restaurant, so specify your spice level accordingly.

Overall fantastic!! Best pad Thai I've had anywhere, I love this place, while it may be small their food is absolutely delicious. Also, make sure to leave room for desert, we had the FBI (Fried Banana & Ice cream) and it was awesome.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank aliss M
Brampton, Canada
“Maybe we'll come back in a few years......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

The friendly staff at Freshly Thai seemed overwhelmed that their little spot was full of customers the night we visited. We could see that some seated patrons were forgotton as soon as they were given a table and they were forced to ask the frantic wait staff for menus. Our drinks were forgotton as well. The decor was nice enough and the tables were not jammed against each other as some are tempted to do in a small establishment. Cleaning the tables with Windex while we ate our meal was a little off putting. Nothing like a nose full of ammonia to put you off dinner! The food would have been acceptable had it not been for the cooks' innovative use ground of chili peppers. I imagine he was thinking that if the customers wanted hot I'll just sprinkle another teaspoon of chilis on their selections. Unfortunately the result was that all of the dishes tasted the same and the work that went into what could have been a "fresh thai" meal was for naught. A good atempt but maybe we'll wait till the owners to figure it all out before we go back for another try.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank RickandSherrie
Brampton, Canada
“Read about the place on here decided to give it a shot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

Very good, read about the place on here decided to give it a shot. Amazing! Love the atmosphere, wait staff was very friendly and kept drinks full. Prices were great. Food was excellent. Definitely going back soon!

• Visited October 2011
3 Thank johny B
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“This is by far the best Thai restaurant I have ever eaten at.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

This is by far the best Thai restaurant I have ever eaten at. I love everything about eating there! . Everyone who works there is very friendly . We are treated like VIPs from the time we walked in the door until we left. I highly recommend everyone try this restaurant. Not only are the food and staff over the top the atmosphere is wonderful. The building has beautiful decor and super clean inside and out. This is by far my favorite place to eat.

• Visited September 2011