“Best pizza in the GTA!”

Dining options: Delivery
Brampton, Canada
“Best pizza in the GTA!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I asked for Mckays to be added to Trip Advisor; I can see I wasn't the only one! Great pizza; prompt delevery; good value for money. Did I mention the pizza is awesome? The previous reviewer is right about the deep dish Scilian pizza. It's the best and will feed a crowd! I just wish they'd either get a website or get on Facebook or something!

1 Thank mrsgochay

Toronto, Canada
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I have survived on Mackay Pizza since I can remember and it has always been a hit with my entire family. I moved away and used to crave it and was so excited when I moved back to Brampton. Mackay has been a part of life and whether we stop in for a slice, or order pizza, subs and patties it is always delicious and everyone is thrilled. We order it for parties as well. I reccomend the deep dish square sicilian pizza for parties. It takes a little longer and is a little more expensive, but worth it. Stuffed patties are also a must and the super assorted sub is also a fave! Many of our out of town friends insist we order mackay while they visit and my best friend often picks a pizza up on her way home to kitchener since I have hooked her and her husband as well. I'm a die-hard fan for nearly 30 years. Super fresh ingredients, speedy delivery and awesome customer service. I want a Mackay Pizza tattoo on my chest. I heart Gus!!!

3 Thank kateorama
Brampton, Canada
“Best Pizza and Patty around!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Mackay is a staple in Brampton, if you have lived in Brampton for any amount of years you have been to Mackay pizza at least once. Some people hate it, but most are loyal customers who return regularly. They are open until midnight Sunday-Thursday and open until 2 Friday, Saturday. They have original subs, and stuffed patties with cheese lettuce Mayo. Their pizza can be greasy at times but they have improved their formula since the world has become more health concious. Definitely a guilty pleasure, I have been going there since I was thirteen years old, I know that sounds bad but I'm addicted. If all you have ever had is a plain Jamaican Beef patty I suggest you get a stuffed patty you don't know what you're missing! Very reasonably priced, especially for delivery, a Large pizza and two patties for under $20 how can you go wrong?
I suggested to Trip Advisor to add this because I could not believe it did not exist.
Everyone go! :).. P.S the same people have been working there for years, with kids working their way through high school and the owner occasionally there. It gives you a homey feel and a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012